~chapter 2~

"Well well, what do we have here." No other Miles Quaritch said as he walked in examining us. "Look, Colonel. Check it out a half-breed." One of his sour-faced Disciples said as he lifted Kiri's hand. All Naveah could do was glare at them since she wasn't in control. "Shit," Neavah said in a whisper. He looked at Kiri for a moment then turned to look and said "Show me your fingers." Loak slowly lifted his hands and put up the middle finger on both showing he doesn't give two fucks literally. Neavah chuckled a little. 'Classic loak' she said in her head. "Your his aren't you?" Quartich said. Loak hissed at him. "You're his alright." He said as his lifted loak by his hair. Loak groaned in pain. "Stop! Put him down!" Neavah said angrily. That must have seemed to get his attention. He dropped loak and turned towards me and slowly walked over. "What did you say, girl." He said trying to intimidate her but it didn't work. Her glare did not falter. "You heard me bitch boy I said put my brother down." She said staring straight into his eyes. "Hm, your his daughter as well this is just a big sully family isn't it?..." He trailed off before he turned back around and punched her in the face. "Neavah!" Kiri, spider, and loak screamed. Tuk just sat there whimpering. "Is that all you got Quarbitch? I've felt way worse pain than that soft ass punch. Do better." She said grinning. Her canines showing. "You have the spirit and strength like Jake I admire that." He said as he walked away. He walked towards kiri with a knife hoping to get answers. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" "Stop don't hurt her please!" Neveah yelled and spider pleaded. "What's your name kid." He said looking at spider. "Spider, Socorro," Spider replied. "Miles?" Quaritch said in disbelief. "Nobody calls me that." He said. "Well, I'll be damned. I figured they sent you back to earth." Quarich said. "You can't put babies in cryo, dipshit."

◇○○◇

We were all standing there waiting for mom and dad my siblings held fearful faces while Neavah had a smirk on her face she would never doubt her mom and dad she knows they won't get caught in some Lousy trap so she waited for the right moment to strike." Watch our six." Quaritch ordered one of his men to keep a lookout. We heard a voice a battle call and whistling. Neavah smiled mom and dad are here. Wait for it.......she saw one of his men get shot with an arrow. NOW! Neavah stole one of Quaritches men's knives and stabbed him in the head with it. "Loak!" Neavah signaled loak to pull one of the tier gas cans so they could escape. She came up behind the man that was holding tuk and stabbed him in the heart and grabbed her and told her to come on. "Run! Let's go!" As she was running one of the people grabbed kiri braid and as she was going to go save kiri the person who grabbed her got shot by an arrow. She retrieved Kiri and Neavah yelled thanks to her mom as she ran away with Kiri. "Come on! Go!" Neveah ad Kiri was running along the vines when kiri spotted spider and he fell of an explosion. "Spider!" Kiri yelled. "Kiri come on he can handle himself." But she would let budge until mom came over and helped. "Kiri come on! Come!" Mom tried to reason with her as well. We met up with dad. "There were clear. Is everyone OK?" Tuk hugged Neavah. "Its okay. We're ok." She told. Tuk. "Thank you great mother thank you," Mom said crying. "Weres spider." Dad asked, "They took him. They took him." Kiri said crying as well. "It's okay honey ok he's a tough kid he will see It through. We will see him again."

◇○○◇

Neavah, kiri, and tuk were eavesdropping on mom and dad arguing about whether they should leave and seek shelter by another clan or stay and fight Neytiri wanted to stay and fight but Jake wanted to leave to keep the family safe. Personally, Neavah was stuck in the middle she wanted to fight because she ain't a little bitch that's for sure but she also wanted to keep her brothers and sisters safe. 'This is our family. This is our home. It's about our little one's ' Dad said. Tuk waved neteyam and loak over to listen as well. "I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my people. I will not." Neytiri said. "He's hunting us. He's targeting our family." Jake said with soft eyes. "You can not ask this. The children, everything they've ever known, the forest. This is our home!" Neytiri said angry and betrayed that Jake would even ask of this. "He had our children. He had them under his knife. He punched Neavah in the face for christ's sake!" Jake said. "My father gave me this bow as he lay dying. He said to protect the people. Your are Toruk Makto!" Neytiri replied. "This will protect the people. Quaritch has spider and that kid knows everything. He knows our whole operation. Be can lead them right in here. If the people harbor us, they will die. Do you understand?" Jake said trying to make her see his point of view. "Look I got nothing. I got no plan. But I can protect this family. That I can do." He also said. "But I know one thing. Wherever we go this family is our fortress." Jake said as he hugged Neytiri. And with that, we were off to find a new home.

◇○○◇

Neavah was flying her ikran when she found herself looking at the abstract blue open sea. It was so beautiful and mesmerizing. "Hey, shithead wake up we're here," Neavah said Referring to loak. "Neavah language," Mom said. Loak stuck his tongue out at neaveah. She stuck up her middle finger at him. While they were landing they felt all eyes on them. Dad lifted his arms slowly to show we met no harm as did Neavah. "Be nice and behave." Dad said eyeing Neavah and loak. "Wha-!" Neveah said as she just rolled her eyes. Two boys walked past and Neavah, loak, and Neavah them the proper greeting. "Look what is that? Is that supposed to be a tail." One of the unknown boys said looking at neteyams tail. Neavah payed no mind as she was looking around when someone caught her eye a girl to be specific. Her eyes widened as the sight of her beauty. Neavahs eyes trailed her as she was walking to shore looking her up and down. Neteyam caught her staring but she quickly looked away looking down blushing. "It is too small to swim with." The unknown boy said again. "Do not, roxto and aonung." The girl said sighing. "Hey." Neveah said to the girl trying to sound cool to not embarrass herself. Suddenly two people assuming they were the leaders of this place came flying in. We all greeted them as a sign of respect. "I see you ronal, tsahik of the metkayinas." Jake said. "Why do you come to us? Jake sully." Tonawari said. "We seek uturu" jake replied. "Uturu." Ronal said. "Asylum for my family." Jake said. Neveah didn't care about their conversation she drowned them out as she was staring at the girl that caught her eye earlier. Neavah doesn't know why she felt this way for a girl she didn't even know but she feels something pulling on her heart string something is pulling her toward the girl. "...and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters. But they do not know the sea. So they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so that they do not suffer the Shame of being useless." Tonawari said finishing his speech. "What do you say?" Jake said. "Thank you," Tuk said. Neavah felt something tap her with their tail. "Oh uh Thank you so much." She said. "My son aunung and our daughter tsireya will show your children what to do." Neveah kept a straight face but on the inside, she was screaming at the top of her lungs excited to know the girl. 'So her name is tsireya, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.' Neavah couldn't wait for lies ahead.

To be continued...

Phlox speaks-
So guys how do you like the story so far do be afraid to vote they don't bite 🤭 also you guys can give me ideas on the interactions between tsireya and Neavah like a little filler between them. Also, what should their ship name be? Drop some in the comments. See you next chapter! Good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight😁