The mystery beyond HIS eye

(You adjust yourself, lying comfortably on your bed . Raising your phone above your head as you use your thumb to scroll on your phone. Your eyes glued to your phone screen. Licking your dry dehydrated lips, as you can't help but to stare intently into your screen.)

*BLIP* a notification?

(You suddenly sit up on your bed. Holding your phone with your two hands, in confusion.)

Y/N: "Did someone message me?.."

(Crouching over, gripping onto your phone, you frantically search your TikTok account for the sudden notification. Your eyes darting to the inbox section, pressing your thumb on your phone screen. You open up inbox, which leads you to the inbox page. your eyes slowly travelling down to the messages section..)

Y/N:"Snapshoteye?.."(your eyes widening in concern, you open up the message. readjusting yourself on your bed, as you clear your throat)

Snapshoteye:" Katherine..?"

(You feel a cold shiver go down your spine, as you slowly feel your slump posture slowly become straight. Your thumbs hovering over your screen, as you bite your lips. not sure what to reply with.)

User3454:
" Do i know you?..."

(You gently toss your phone onto your bed. Biting your finger nails in fear, whispering under your breath to yourself .)

Y/N: " Fuck..who is this person?" (You press on their profile. Trying to dig deeper into who this mysterious person is.)

Y/N: "Snapshoteye...Snapshoteye.."

(You try to recall their name. Not trying to think too deep into the situation.)

*BLIP* another notification..

(You slowly reach to pick up your phone from the bed, putting it close to your face as you take a deep breath.)

Snapshoteye: " Katherine.. Bubs.. do you not remember me?..."

(You freeze. not sure of what to reply with. instead, you slowly place the phone down on your lap, staring deeply into the wall across your room, trying to think to yourself)

Y/N: " Should I block him?..."

(You reach over to grab your phone, unlocking it, as you open up TikTok, making your way back to the inbox section, as you open up your profile you see a new notification. You open up the notification box, your eyes widen in fear)

*Snapshoteye is now following you*

(Your hands shake a little, as your breathing starts to become more heavy, and you instantly press on his profile and press the block button, holding onto the side of your phone to shut it down. you toss your phone on the bed, as you slowly lean back into your bed, letting out a heavy sigh, turning yourself over, trying to overcome what just occurred)

Y/N: " Snapshoteye?..."

(Repeating his name again sends you into a state of fear...Snapshoteye?.. Who could this be?. You let out a heavy sigh. Grabbing onto your bed sheets. covering yourself. as you close your eyes, drifting off to sleep.)