»»---- Activitude ----««

"Hello, and welcome to Activitude!"

Their eyes blinked from the sight, is this really what they're doing now? Working virtually? Well actually it's a lot better than working around other people, they've always sort of preferred to just work home.

Their surroundings were grey, fading out into a blue further up. A few small clouds were here and there, then they looked up, and saw a strange circular light-thingy up on the ceiling. The logo was in mid-air in front of them, behind the robot. But then they noticed the D in Activitude seemed to be glitchy, "Hey, is that D supposed to look like that?" They pointed out. The robot turned its head, "Oh! Haha, sorry about that! I wasn't expecting you to arrive this early!" Then, the D was fixed.

"How was your virtual labor access point fitting?" The strange cylinder robot said. They coughed, still in shock at everything that's happening, "Yeah uh, it fits pretty snug." They said, adjusting their headset just a tad. "Wonderful! Here at Activitude, we consider ourselves the premier supplier of human labor to artificial intelligences of all types."

This made them smile, this weird AI robot seemed to be pretty friendly from what they could tell. Wait, did he just say human labor? "Let's work together to ensure the complete satisfaction of our AI clients, as they hire you for whatever they feel a human might still be relevant for." This made them wonder just how long Activitude has been a thing, and just how many AI clients there were waiting to hire humans.

"Since it's your first day, let's assign you a human number." He said, as his bulgy green eye swiftly turned to look up behind him, as large numbers and letters appeared in the sky. There were so many different letters and numbers, was this every one of their coworkers human numbers? Were they called by those? "Oh god, I don't think I'm gonna remember that, mr.-- robot dude?" The robot glanced in their direction, and stared at them directly in the eyes. He hummed in response, "You know what? I'll call you...Bee! Hello Bee, I'm Chaz the Activitude Admin."

They nearly choked, "Wait wait wait, you're just going to assign me a random name? Can't you just call me the name I go by in the real world??" Then they crossed their arms, "I have a name y'know, and it's--" Chaz only laughed, "Well, you did customize your avatar to look like a bee, Bee!"

The human paused, and looked down at themselves, "Oh yeah." They murmured, forgetting that they had the option of designing what their avatar would look like in Activitude. Well, no matter, they guessed it didn't matter all that much. They'll just have to deal with it for now.
"Now, lets start your training." Chaz said, as three circular-cut objects appeared out of thin air, with one object on each. On the left, a houseplant, in the middle, a beach ball, and on the right was a fish in its bowl.

"In your hands Bee, you have a pair of controllers. Point either controller at the object you find most aesthetically pleasing." Bee slowly raised one of their hands, "Now, pull a trigger to pick it up. Go on, admire it." They pulled on that controller's trigger and a line appeared out of the controller, with a blue and white orb attached to its end. "This is some pretty high tech." Bee grinned, as they then looked to which object they found most "aesthetically" pleasing.

But, in a tinge of curiosity, they aimed their orb towards Chaz's leg, and pulled the trigger.
"Oh! Wow." He let out a small chuckle, as his eye flashed into a more lime color and his white pupil dilated. "While I appreciate your selection, I must insist you choose one of the three test objects." His eye went back to a green color along with his pupil going back to its normal size. They had just grabbed Chaz, and then another question popped in their head. "Wait, can I.." Bee lifted their other hand, and pulled the trigger on there while aiming at Chaz's head.

They heard a grab sound effect, and instantly they had an idea. "You're still holding me bee." The robot said, staring completely at Bee. "Pull the trigger to let me go." As if he didn't know if the human knew how to let an object go. "No no, wait lemme try something really quickly." Bee nearly slurred, and they begun to lift their hands further into the air. Chaz followed along, as he was lifted off the ground.