»»---- Mr. Sprinkles ----««

Chaz stood there, registering what Butter had said. "You want Bee as your human again?" He repeated.

Butter took a moment to think about how to reply. He didn't REALLY want Bee, he only was asking for Bee again for..another purpose. "Of course, I need Bee here!" This only made Chaz slightly furious, "But Butter, dont you remember what happened last time? You made Bee uncomfortable with your persistent demands of slathering. You should've taken it down a notch!"

Chaz's eye turned red as he finished his sentence. "Okay, yes, you have a point, but listen--" "And, second of all, Bee ended up vacuuming up your entire body! Then they entered into Activitude's restricted areas due to your carelessness and violated the very main rule of Activitude's rules!" Chaz stomped towards Butter, and glared him down.

It was blatant that Chaz was not happy about what had happened between the two of them. "Why could you be asking for Bee again? It's only going to cause more trouble." He exclaimed. Butter cleared his throat. "All I'm trying to say is, I want to give Bee another chance." It was then, quiet in the kitchen. Only the sound of the refrigerator hummed through the silence, and Chaz waited for Butter to continue.

"I understand that I was perhaps a bit too harsh and quick to judge, but I've learned that now! I could be slower next time and.." He paused, thinking up of a good lie to convince Chaz to let him be able to ask for Bee again. "show them the ropes." He finished, and Chaz took a step back, and his eye went back to its green hue. "Only 5 toasters, I'll be better at telling Bee what and what not to do, is that enough?" He sighed.

Chaz's eye then turned teal, and he glanced around the room in thought. "Well, do you think that the main issue here was caused by your vacuum, Butter?" Butter scoffed, "What? No, of course not! It's just a vacuum anyway, I'm pretty sure most of the blame here is all on that nincompoop." Chaz's eye quickly landed on Butter, "Butter! Don't call Activitude's only human laborer that!"

But just as quickly, he went back to thinking. Finally, his eye went back to normal, and he looked down at Butter. "I think I've made up my mind." He said, as all of a sudden Butter's vacuum was held up in the air, in front of the two. "Butter, I'm going to have to confiscate your vacuum, until further notice." If Butter had eyes, they would have widened. "What? What are you going to be taking my vacuum for? That's my own vacuum!" He exclaimed, absolutely confused on why he was confiscating his precious vacuum.

"Butter, I'm just worried for you! And for the safety of Activitude, and our human labor workers. I do not want this vacuum being in the wrong hands again, which is Bee." His bottom hatch lowered and the vacuum flew into the middle of Chaz's open cylinder body, then the hatch moved up and closed. "If I allowed you to keep your vacuum the next time, the same thing could occur again! I wouldn't even call it a mistake either, this is for our own good." Chaz said, as his eye flashed red for a moment. Butter was speechless, his vacuum was the main purpose of why he wanted Bee again. So that Bee could use it on him. "No, no you can't do this! Chaz, let's talk about this--" "What's final is final, dont you want to be safe and away from being vacuumed up again? Wasn't it scary at any point?" He questioned.

Butter only nervously laughed, "No, no of course it wasn't. Isn't there any way around this? Where I get to keep my vacuum?" "Butter." Chaz's tone was stern. "Chaz, come on, don't be like this--" "What is so important about that vacuum?" Butter paused. Now it was awkward.

"I'm assuming we're done here, thank you for calling me up about this." Chaz said, in a almost robot-icy way, and he turned around. He took a few steps away from Butter, and stopped. "And, Butter." Butter was frozen at the moment, and did not even feel like listening, but he tuned in. Chaz's eye turned just a tad to peek at Butter, "I'll. . .think about it." Then, he faced away, and disappeared with a pop.