Party (hyunlix) pt.1

(A/n HEYY so I bet you thought that I was going to trick you with this story well your wrong😁hehehe😈 ok so here are some warnings ( blowjobs,make out,hard sex, degrading,hand cuffs)I hope you enjoy the story😁.

It was a Friday night Felix,jisung,and I.n we're going to a party.

Omg you losers are taking forever to get ready" i.n said "give us a minute"Felix said from the bathroom "I still can't believe hyunjin let you come to this party"jisung said while looking in the mirror.

"Wait...OH SHIT" felix said as he kinda panicked "what?" Jisung said confused
"I Forgot to tell hyunjin I was coming to this party"Felix said.

I.n then came in the bathroom "ok at this point we might as well not go because you guys are taking FOREVER" I.n said "omg I.n you will not believe this Felix didn't tell hyunjin he was coming to the party" jisung said while laughing then I.n started laughing too.

"Shut up wh0res.now help me find my phone"Felix said "no why would we and also don't you think It would be fun not to tell hyunjin"I.n said.

then Felix started thinking "well now that I think about it it would be fun" Felix said while laughing "ok now are you coming or not?" I.n said with an annoyed tone. "Oh shoot ok let me fix my skirt"jisung said quickly.

Jisungs outfit.

Felix's outfit

Felix's outfit

I.n's outfit

"Ok I'm ready let's go!!"jisung said excitedly "alright let's go!" They got in the car and started driving to the party

"Ok I'm ready let's go!!"jisung said excitedly "alright let's go!" They got in the car and started driving to the party.during the car ride Felix oh gonna kill me." "Ok get out losers we are here!"i.n said.

As they got out the car Felix had his phone in his hand and he was about to Text hyunjin until jisung " his phone out his hand I know you are not texting hyunjin.Felix you know what I'm putting this in the car and you are not getting this back until we leave."

"But jisung do not want me to be able to walk for a week." Felix said "Felix I promise you will be fine I'm pretty sure hyunjin won't be that angry"jisung said  "ok fine this is my night to have fun and I'm not gonna worry about hyunjin." Felix said confidently.

"See now your acting like me"jisung said "oh let me stop acting like that because you act like a h0e" Felix said laughing "oh wow like you don't act like a wh0re" jisung said rolling his eyes.

ok guys if you don't come on I'm gonna tell everyone that you two were busy having $ex."I.n said while standing at the door waiting for the two "wait we're coming."

(Time skip to when Felix got home)

It was now 2 AM and Felix was just getting home he was expecting to See hyunjin on the couch waiting for him but when he opened the door it didn't even seem like hyunjin came home.

Then Felix let out a relived sigh "yes guess who's not getting a punishment this wh0re." Felix said happily.then he went to the bathroom but before he could open the door someone picked him up by his waist and carryed him to his room.

When he got to his room the person pushed him on the bed and hand cuffed him on the bed and he saw that it was HYUNJIN(dun dun dunnn).

So you wanna tell me why you came home at 2:04 am?" Hyunjin said looking very angry and you could tell he was angry because his veins were popping out of his neck.

"I-I-I was j-just at j-j-jisungs h-house a-and I f-fell asleep." Felix said while looking at hyunjin nervously "felix don't lie to me you know what happens when you lie." Hyunjin said pushing his fingers through his hair.

"Ok f-fine I w-went to a p-pa-party with jisung a-and I.n." Felix said so scared he couldn't even look at him "so what time did you leave to go to the party?" hyunjin asked calmly "I-I don't know 12:00 I think." Felix said.

"oh it's good you know because now we're gonna do math. So what's 12x2?" Hyunjin asked "24" Felix said "hm ok so I guess that means 24 slaps" hyunjin said as he went to unlock the hand cuffs and put Felix on the floor with a mirror in front face down a$$ up "wait hyunjin" hyunjin then slapped his cheek really hard.

"ahh~I'm sorry m-master"(😃🔫) Felix said "it's to late for sorry now im going to spank you 24 times and you have to count if you don't count right we restart" hyunjin said while looking at Felix through
the mirror "ok master" (🛁🔌) hyunjin then started spanking Felix.
...
"So how many times did I spank you just now"
"20 times" "good boy just for that I'm not gonna give you the other 4 smacks. But since you went to the party and didn't tell me you still have a punishment"

"O-ok m-master I will take my punishment like a good boy" Felix said while looking at hyunjin through the mirror "that's a good baby now get on your knees" hyunjin said as he unzipped his pants.

Felix then got on his knees and turned to hyunjin looking up at him.after a few seconds hyunjin got his  pants off and pulled his d!ck out "suck" he demanded Felix.Felix held his member in his haand kitten licked the tip.

And then he thought to himself "what if I don't do it the right way?what if I disobey his orders" Felix said in his head "babe what are you doing?don't you know how to do it slut"

"I'm sorry master I'll do it right"Felix said looking at hyunjin felix then took the whole Thing in his mouth and bobed his head up and down "ugh~ just like that you little slut"hyunjin ran his fingers through Felix's hair and gripped his hair.

Felix started bobbing his head up and down faster and a few minutes later hyunjin came down Felix's throat. He then picked up Felix by his neck and threw him on the bed.then he got on top of felix "I'm not going easy on you tonight" hyunjin said looking at Felix with lust and desire

They started making out and while they were making out Felix started grinding on hyunjin moaning into the kiss.

__________________________________
Hehe take that and I'm not giving you part two YET ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha I am evil OK enough