Prologue-Part One

Third Person's Pov

Aisha Campbell had everyone wrapped around her finger, with her long eyelashes and caramel glazed skin.

Conrad and Steve adored her, Who wouldn't? Though Conrad was the only one who got the chance to fall in love with her.

The Summer of 2018,Aisha's Pov

It was a hot sunny day,I felt like I was going to get a sunburn.

Here I was standing in front of the Fisher's Summer House,with my 2 small suitcases and P.I.N.K duffle bag.

Ringing the doorbell,I was greeted by a Short-ish Asian lady who seemed to be confused as to why I was standing there with luggage.

The door opened wider,Mrs.fisher wore a warm smile before leading me inside?

"My dad told y'all I'll be staying here right?" I looked into her eyes wonderingly

"Yes,Of course,The kids are upstairs,I'll call Conrad to help you with your bags, Okay?"She whispered something into the Asian lady's ear before calling out Conrad's name.

There he was,My prince Charming, I had a crush on him for 2 months now and hoped he felt the same.

"Hey Aisha,Uh follow me,Your room is right next to mine." He grabbed one suitcase and my duffle bag before leading me to my blueish and gold room.

"Uh Conrad,Thanks. Where are the others?"

"They're at the pool, But I'll stick around and help you unpack."

Unkownlying,smiling. I agreed, excited that I would have time alone with him.

I had just won miss teen America and the summers would be the only time I would have a break from all modeling gigs and TV commercial skits.

This would be the best summer ever,I'll make sure of it.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: How'd y'all like this Prologue. Don't worry I'll be making a part 2 of this prologue so anywho.
Be sure to comment,vote and follow

Love y'all 💞💞💞💞