Chapter One

Author's Pov

The wind was breezing past Aisha's curls,her face contained excitement as it was going to be her 5th summer with the Fishers and Conklins.

Plus,Aisha and Conrad will announce their relationship and then moving with each next year for college.

Reaching the Fisher's Driveway. She was bearhugged by the one and only Jeremiah Fisher.
"Hey Jerry,Look who got all tall"
Jeremiah rolled his eyes
"It's called drinking milk and genes."
"I see you finally got some worthy comebacks." She replied before letting go of the hug.

Aisha's second mother came as quick as she can to admire Aisha's beauty and growth over the year.
"You look so much like your mother, sweetheart."
Aisha reluctantly agreed before accepting a few kisses on her forehead.
"Did Mr.Grumpy,forget I was coming?" She playfully asked.
"I thought I told you not to call me that."
"Too bad,Mon Cheri."
Aisha jumped hugged on Conrad who was taken aback by her actions, squeezing her a bit before placing her down.

"Let's go upstairs and put your stuff away,cause you can't seem to finish by yourself."

That was true,Aisha wasn't much of a worker,she was the one,people worked for.

Aisha grabbed her pink makeup bag and other duffle bag,Conrad took 2 white suitcases.

Before Aisha put her stuff down and close the door ,Conrad held her waist tight before planting kisses down her neck.

"Stop- If I get hickies,They'll know before we even told them"

"I don't feel like caring anymore.."

Conrad left two bright red hickies on her neck,that was slightly noticeable.

Aisha pushed him away before kissing him once more.

"I need to go shower,okay?"
"I could join?"
"As much as that sounds fun but no, they'll notice that you're gone."

Conrad squeezed her ass a bit before slowly leaving the room.

Aisha spent her time scrolling on TikTok and showering before finally picking out an outfit.

She decided on a black top and black leggings with black-nude sandals.

There was honking coming from the driveway,hearing that Aisha rushed down as fast as she could to find her favorite Conklin,Belly who had matured over the year as well as Steven who will be going to Princeton next year.

"Look who came looking all grown up."
"I'm sure I pretty much look exactly the same."

While Steven and Conrad were catching up,Aisha walked toward the scene causing three sets of eyes to check her out and a surprised Belly.

Aisha gently tackled belly.
"Oh my gosh!! You look so pretty,Isa!!"
Belly was cheesing,It was one thing for the boys to compliment her but Aisha always had impact on her, probably because she was pretty and it was certified when she won Miss teen America and nominated for Miss America.

Aisha turned her attention on Steven who seemed to still be checking her out, she tiptoed and played with his hair softly.

There faces were so close..It seemed like they were about to kiss if Conrad hadn't cleared his throat.

Steven was awkwardly trying to hide his face being red while Aisha was confused on why he was clearing his throat when he damn well didn't have a cold.

Steven quickly changed the topic.
"Yo guys- I think it's time for a BELLY FLOP-"

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: HEYYY GUYS. I hoped y'all loved this chapter. It took the longest to figure out how I was going open up the story and stick with the storyline
I hoped y'all liked it.
Please vote,comment and follow.
Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘