You're gone

He grabbed Harry's face and blew the smoke into his mouth almost touching his lips with his, Harry took it in but he immediately started to cough.

"Breathe... It's alright," Zayn said chuckling, putting his hand on Harry's chest, calming him down.

"It sounded hotter before...I mean, Erm better," He let out between coughs.

"You're right, it's hot, but with practice. Practice makes perfect," Zayn said looking into Harry's eyes and then his lips.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked with a low and sweet voice.

Sweet as honey.

Harry nodded.

He always found something intriguing about Zayn. In the way he carried himself, with this careless but rebel aura, but always kind to him, and now he was feeling something inside his belly.

Butterflies.

"Oh God, he is really beautiful," Harry thought seeing Zayn in front of him, lips parted and slow blinks. It has been a long time since he felt like this. It was weird, it must be the weed entering his system already.

They were staring at each other eyes.

"Harry... I've always liked you y'know...," Zayn said forwardly leaning into his face again. It must be the beers that he had before talking and the weed was making everything slower.

"Zayn... I..." Harry said, getting lost in a weed haze that was taking away all his common sense.

Deep down he wanted to... kiss him too. "What the hell?"  he thought.

Harry looked at these golden eyes and licked his lips, he wanted Zayn to kiss them.

At that moment the door opened abruptly.

"Oh fuck, sorry," Silas let out.

"Erm, we were... just..." Zayn said.

"Hey Harry, are you okay? Did he do something to you?" Silas said and stepped in, glancing at Zayn.

"Of course not. He's fine," Zayn said visibly upset by his words.

"No, no. I'm okay Silas, really," Harry explained.

"Alright, I'll be outside if you need anything," Silas said glaring at Zayn.

"Thanks, but I think - I'm going home," Harry said.

"Erm, I saw your friend leaving. Do you need a ride?" Silas asked.

"No, it's fine," Harry said.

"Come on, this party is dead anyways," Zayn let out and left the bathroom pushing Silas with his shoulder on his way out.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you around," Silas said.

Harry went downstairs, took his coat and scarf, and walked out of the party. When he was walking down the empty street, he took out his beanie from his coat pocket, then heard that some steps were approaching him and he began to walk faster.

"Hey! Are you walking?" Zayn said as he approached Harry.

"Holy shit!" Harry said jumping out of his skin and, he was relieved to see it was Zayn. He thought he was going to be mugged or something. "Ye-yes, my ride, ditched me, remember?" He continued.

"Oh, yes, that's right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Zayn said hugging himself. "Going home? It's far, isn't it?"

"No, dorms," Harry said continuing his way.