You drive me crazy

Niall woke up around 8 a.m. and got ready to go to the bookstore around one hour later. And on his way out he received the text.

"Talk? Oh, no. Is it possible that Zayn knows about Harry? No, there's no way. Harry is in London now. I'm being paranoid," He said to himself.

He was walking by the school building and saw Tom getting some breakfast to go from the town bistro across the street.

He decided to stop to get some coffee to go to and greeted Tom.

"Hey, Tom! Running errands this early huh? Zayn's didn't like the B&B food?" Niall questioned.

"Mr. Horan, erm, everything's good. Just a special treat for Mr. Malik, I know how he likes this place. If you excuse me, I have to go," Tom said and kept walking.

"Bye, Tom. Don't pamper him too much," he said on his way in and then went to the counter to order his coffee.

He texted back Zayn and walked towards the bookstore.

"Niall: Sure. Is everything okay? I just ran into Tom at the bistro."

And he received Zayn's reply almost right away.

"Z: Everything's good just need to go through some things before I come back to London."

Zayn was busy setting up everything for Harry. Even a sunflower arrangement in the middle of the kitchen island.

"Hey, wow you made all of  this?" Harry said walking out of his room in only his boxers briefs, looking hotter than ever with his long hair and raspy voice.

"Hey, sexy," Zayn said approaching him and pecking him on the lips.  "I did, well, I had a little help," Zayn said smiling. "Sit, I didn't know what you'd like so, I ordered pretty much everything they had at the bistro," he continued.

"I can get used to this," Harry said sitting down on the island and touching the flowers. "Sunflowers..." he whispered.

"You can have whatever you want just name it," Zayn said putting the last things on the little dining table.

"I meant you, I can get used to having you here, waking up and having this with you," Harry said smiling drinking some orange juice.

"Erm, me too," Zayn said.

They finished their breakfast and came back to bed.

"I wish I could stay here all day," Harry said.

"We can, if you want," Zayn said.

"Don't tempt me," Harry said smiling at him.

"Can I convince you?" Zayn said.

"How exactly?" Harry said smirking.

"Maybe... like this..." Zayn said straddling him and kissing him softly grabbing his face, going down on his jaw then his neck, sucking lightly on his sweet spot.

"Mmh... I like it. I might need a little bit more convincing," Harry said feeling his cock getting hard.

"Alright," Zayn said going down his chest taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking, grabbing the other one between his fingers. He knows how this turns on Harry.

"Oh God, Zee," Harry moaned. Zayn could feel his cock half-hard already.

"How about this?" Zayn said grabbing it through his briefs and starting to rub it.

"Oh..." Harry moaned.

"Or maybe, this is better?" Zayn said slipping his hand underneath and grabbing it fully with his hand.