insert good title

Shuichi's pov

Kokichi came back the next day, and the day after that, everyday he would come into my room around 6 or 7 am and leave around lunch time. The doctors stopped trying to keep him in his room, which made Kokichi happy. It's currently 8:21 am, I look over at Kokichi who is messing with a rubix cube Miu gave him, he almost had it solved. I reached for the remote to turn on the tv but stopped when Kokichi spoke, "Kaedead said we are supposed to get our pregame memories back today." He didn't even look up from the Rubix cube when he spoke. “Isn't that a good thing?” I asked. “..for you maybe.” He replied. I paused, trying to think of the right words to say. Then I scooted over so I’m next to him. “Do you, maybe, want to talk about it?” I asked, cautiously. “... yeah. Yeah I do.” He said, finally setting the Rubix cube down and looking up at me. This is how it goes, he says something about something obviously bothering him, I ask about it, then listen when he talks to me about it. “Alright then. I’m listening.” I said. He paused for a second, biting his lip, then sighs, “I’m not ready to remember, like I know I have a good bit of memories but not all of them. Plus, I’m scared that you all will go back to being the same as before if you have your memories back. Which is good for some but not all.” I paused, I remember him telling me he knew how we were before but he didn’t want to tell me. “..How bad was it pre-game?” I asked, slowly. He shook his head and got up. “I'll see you later, Shumai.” With that he walked out. I sat there for a moment then with a groan I got up and followed him.