Overprotective|DD

"You ready to go ma"dd says knocking on the bathroom door.we were going out to a party with notti,ddot,and dudeylo."what do you think I said spinning around.

"You look good but you ain't wearing that"he said laughing "well I ain't going"I said sitting on the bed

"You look good but you ain't wearing that"he said laughing "well I ain't going"I said sitting on the bed."ok don't I'll be back later,I love you".I ignored him until he came over there and choked me then whispered in my ear"I said I love you"."I love you too David."I said rolling my eyes"I'll deal with yo attitude later."he said walking out the door."I'll deal with your attitude later"I said mocking him and laughing.after 20 mins my friend texted me she was outside.y'all thought I was gon stayyyyy TUH.
We walked in the party it was smelling like hot cat.
In ha mood by ice spice started playing "bitchhhh this my songgg"I said laughing we headed to the dance floor laughing.I started twerking on her and everybody was hyping us up and recording Until I violently got snatched up 😒
DD POV:
I snatched y/n off the floor bc why she acting up and she said she was staying home.She probably came with her hoe ass friends
Y/ n:
We was in the car otw home and I knew I was in trouble.I didn't even get a chance to say anything to dudey and nem."DD-""stfu y/n"he said cutting me off.

FAST FORWARD—€€€€€€€€€€€

"When we get in the house go upstairs and strip."he said turning on our street "dd whyyyyy"I said whining he looked at me as I pouted.We pulled up I was about to open the door until he popped my thigh.he got out the car as unbuckled my seatbelt he opened my door as I ran to the door and into my room to lock the door."open the door y/n"he said "dd I'm sorry"I said whining"1..2.""okay dd I'm coming"I said running to the door.he came in and looked down at me."take this off"he said pulling on my skirt. 
_____________________________________ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS😒