Chapter Nine

Dabi stood holding my hands, we were on a roof top of an abandoned building. The crisp night air brushed against our bare skin freezing us to the bone. And the moon shone brightly giving us just enough light to make out the other's facial features. 

"I don't want to make this a big thing. Or awkward at all." he started, rubbing my hands. 

"Mhm?" 

"But I wanted to ask you privately if you, ya know, wanted to get married?" 

"Oh!" I said, shocked, "Yes I would like to marry you!" 

"Good or I might have had to burn you" he chuckled 

I smiled, and kissed him. 

We spent the rest of the evening cuddling under the moon, and at three a.m we went to a jeweler and stole some cute rings. My ring was a thin band with diamonds embedded in it to make a little heart, and Dabi's was a thicker band with diamonds embedded into it to also make a heart. 

He wasn't too thrilled about the idea of the rings, but he finally eased into getting them! They were my absolute favorites in the shop! 

When we got home we got comfy and watched some movies and did some things. 

And the next day, Toga noticed the rings and made it a big ass deal. Dabi was about ready to set her ablaze, along with Shigaraki. 

He almost always wants to set Shigaraki ablaze though.