Your Best Friend • Kehlani

Vote, Comment, and Share! I read all the comments and suggestions so lmk what you'd like to read next!

| Your Best Friend • Kehlani |

Y/N' POV

Our lips were molded together, sucking and biting, hands caressing, groping one another.

Currently in my backyard, we swam and listened to whatever tracks began to play off the recommended playlists. The music played low, just loud enough for us to hear, filling the background with soft tunes.

She had called me saying she was coming over, ten minutes later here she was. After a few snacks and songs, we were laying on a poolside chair, heavily involved in a makeout session.

"Mm," I hummed as I felt her hand grasp at my shorts. They were a bit damp from swimming, so the touch was a bit cold, but welcomed.

Deciding I couldn't let her have all the fun, my hand rubbed down the woman's back to her waist, before grabbing a handful of ass. The smile forming on her lips let me know she was pleased with what I had done.

"I love you, you know that?" I spoke softly against her lips, pulling her in closer. A few pecks more, she was pulling away, a dopey smile on her face.

The giddiness was contagious, I found myself in all smiles.

"Is that right, you love me?" Gently nudging her nose with mine, eyes staring deep into my own.

Chuckling, I ran my hand through her hair, "Can't you tell?" My fingers skimmed along her thigh, stroking the soft skin there, "Mm, I love you so much."

She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck, placing an open mouthed kiss there, l before mumbling, "I love you more."

"Yeah?" I questioned, though I already knew the answer, even with the current circumstances. I knew she loved me, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Mhm, I do, you're so good to me," Her hand made it's way back up to my chest, drawing shapes on the skin there. Continuous kisses following in the same fashion.

"You deserve it, have you talk-"

I was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. Since she wasn't budging, I glanced off the the side to see who was calling:

Vaughn.

I rolled my eyes seeing the contact name, I knew the man personally, and although I was friends with him, when it came to this woman, he pissed me off something fierce.

"Your mans is calling," I sat up, causing her to slide down, "Here, answer before he goes calling me," I beckoned.

"Do I have to?" She pouted.

I gave the woman a look, "Yes, you know how he is, and I do not want to hear him whine on my line."

Groaning, she took a hold of the device, pressing the green button and bringing it up to her ear. I sat back and watched as she forced a small smile on her face once the call connected.

Tuning her out, I realized just how thirsty I was. This was the perfect time to grab a drink, so I quickly slid from under the woman in hopes of grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

When I rose from my seat though, the leg of my shorts were gripped, pulling me back.

"Nooo, where are you going?" The phone now held to her chest as she whispered.

"I'm just going to get something to drink, relax bae," I chuckled, pulling her hand away from my shorts, "You want something?"

When she shook her head, I nodded venturing off to the kitchen. Despite her not wanting anything, I grabbed two waters and a blanket. It was getting kind of cold out there.