Ch.1: Debut

Jennifer's POV-

 My name is  Jennifer David Good, but you all can call me Jenni. I am the younger sister of Jon Moxley and I'm also a professional wrestler! I have been wrestling on AEW Dark for the past couple of weeks trying to prove myself to hopefully officially become All Elite! Jon has already offered to pull some strings to get me up on the main roster faster, but I told him I wouldn't feel right unless I earned my spot just like everyone else. And I honestly felt like I have! I even went as far as not using the Moxley name. At least, not for now. 

 When I would wrestle on Dark, they would introduce me as Jenni J. I know, real clever name, isn't it?

 That was totally sarcastic, just so you know.

 Speaking of Dark, I had just wrapped up my match against Willow Nightingale. I had beaten her clean and forced her to tap when I locked her up in the black widow. Going back to my locker room, I took a quick shower before changing into my casual black sweats and cropped hoodie with a matching sports bra underneath. Getting all my things together, I made sure I had everything ready to go before I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Checking it, I saw I had a text from Tony Khan letting me know that he wanted to see me in his office. Now I wasn't sure whether this was a  good thing or not. I mean...I haven't done anything bad, and I haven't injured anyone, so this has to mean it's for something good...right?

Pulling my hood over my head, I read over the text one more time before grabbing my AirPods and popping them in. Opening my playlist, I hit shuffle, and Ugliest by $uicideBoy$  began playing. Leaving my locker room, I began making my way to Tony's office. I passed by a few other wrestlers on the way, not really paying much mind to them. Just as I found Tony's office, I reached for the door handle but stopped when the door suddenly opened. This boy walks out, he was every bit of six foot tall and had fluffy brown hair covering half his face. He had on an oversized black hoodie and grey sweatpants. He and I dressed in a very similar fashion, now that I think about it. His deep-velvety brown eyes meet my blue ones momentarily before he quickly averts his gaze. I saw his lips move but didn't hear him having my AirPods in, but from reading his lips he said a quick "sorry"  as he walked off past me.  Holding the door open, I turned my head and watched as he walked away, taking my headphones out. 

"Jennifer! There you are!" Tony beams, grabbing my attention. "Please, come in!"

Stepping into his office, I closed the door behind me before going over to his desk, politely shaking his hand before sitting in one of the empty seats. 

"You asked to see me, sir?"

"Yeah! So, I have some exciting news for you Miss Good! Or, should I say, Miss Moxley?" He smiled, sitting in his own seat. 

 "Either is fine with me." I shrugged, not thinking much of it. 

"Well, the only reason I ask is that here in my hand," He motions towards the small stack of papers that were, in fact, in his hand. "Is an official AEW contract."

 I raised my brows as I looked at the contract in his hand. 

"What happens with this all depends on you. This Wednesday I'm booking you in your debut main roster match. You will be facing an AEW original in Anna Jay. If you win this match, you will officially become an active member of the women's roster here in AEW." Tony explains as he slides the contract across the desk in front of me.

"Oh...my god," I start as I picked up the contract and began to skim through it.

"You have a lot of talent, Jennifer. The AEW women's division could really use you right now. I've also heard nothing but good things about you, not only from your brother but also from other people such as Saraya, Ruby, and a few of the guys as well." Tony tells me as I set the contract back on his desk. "You're actually creating quite the buzz not just backstage, but on social media as well. Fans are making it very clear that they want to see you on Dynamite. So I think this Wednesday will be perfect! What do you say?" He extends his hand out to me.