Ch.4: Chemistry?

Jenni's POV:

 I woke up the next morning and surprisingly felt fine even though I had more than a few drinks the night before. Stretching my arms out, I reached over, grabbed my phone off the nightstand, and checked the time, seeing that it was nearly 9 a.m.  Getting out of bed, I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower to help wake me up. 

While in the shower, I had just finished washing my hair when I heard my phone ringing. I decided to just let it ring and call whoever back when I got out. But as soon as I started washing my body, my phone began ringing, which told me whoever it was was calling back to back. Rinising off, I turned the water off before opening the shower door and looking over at the sink to see Jon's name flashing across the screen. I groaned before grabbing my towel and then the phone, answering it, putting it on speaker before pacing the phone back on the sink.

"Yeah, Jon?" I answered.

"You wanna tell me what happened last night?" He asked strictly.

I rolled my eyes while I was drying off. "I went out for drinks."

"With who?"

"Jon, can you seriously stop trying to act like you're my father?" I argued.

"Answer my question." He instantly replied back. 

I let out another sigh. "Ricky, Hook, and your pride and joy, Yuta." I say the end sarcastically. 

"My pride and joy?" Jon repeated, clearly confused. 

"You know what I said about you going too hard on him last night?" I asked while I started getting dressed. "Well, forget I ever said that. If anything, you need to go 10x harder on him."

"Woah, woah, woah. Where's this coming from?" Jon asked.

"He didn't tell you he went with me to the bar last night?"

"He did, but he said he and Hook  got into it, and you got all pissy with him."

"Is that all he said?"

"Pretty much." Jon replied.

"Well, let me tell you why I 'got all pissy' with him," I said as I just put on a black cropped tube top and then pulled on a pair of leggings. I then grabbed my phone, holding it closer to my face as I walked out of the bathroom. "I invited him to go with me to meet with Ricky and Hook. Yuta acted all sweet until we got there and started to be a dick to Hook for no reason, so I told him to knock it off.  Well then Yuta decided to call me a bitch, so Hook-"

"Yuta did what??" Jon cut me off, sounding irritated.

"He called me a bitch because I took up for Hook," I answered before adding the next part quickly. "But Hook twisted his arm back and slammed his face on the bar until he apologized so then I poured Yuta's drink down the front of his pants and then he left."

"Oh, he's about to have worse than his face slammed down on a bar..." Jon says, and I could tell by his tone that he was genuinely upset with Yuta. "I guarantee you one thing, he's never gonna fuckin' do it again."

"I know he's not," I said before switching my phone over to my other hand. "Anything else you wanna know from last night?"

"Nope. I think I've heard enough. I'll check in with you later." Jon tells me.

"Don't murder anyone," I smirked.

"No promises," Jon says before hanging up.

I giggled softly as our conversation ended and I checked my screen again before I saw a notification pop up in the corner of my phone from an unknown number.