Prologue

1.POV
I opened my eyes to the darkness of the barn I slept in.
It's been two weeks since I escaped cemetery wind with nothing more than 200$, two kinds of clothes to change into and my favorite bracelet that the boyfriend of my slightly older cousin gave me four years ago.
Not that I wore it often, it was literally too dangerous to wear, but still my favorite.
I shivered, pulling my jacket tighter around me.
Guess it's time to move. Can't allow them to find me.
I thought, grabbing my backpack.

-TWO WEEKS EARLIER-

I sigh.
Why were the autobots the enemies now?
I have been questioning that since the fight in Chicago four years ago.
But I couldn't really complain.
No news of their search for the human help the bots had on their journey was good news for me.
After all, it was me who hacked the bridge control four years ago, allowing the humans and autobots to fight together and leave Chicago destroyed.
Neither should I complain that I am alive.
I was in the city of Chicago that day after all.
Hacking in that chaos wasn't easy.
Not in the slightest.
But I somehow managed.
Now I stood in my new apartment somewhere in a town I didn't really want to know the name of, bored out of my mind.
What to do, what to do?
I repeated like a mantra, letting my fingers glide over the keys of my laptop.
Putting on the TV instead, I watched the news feed about the autobot hunt, making me mad enough to throw the remote across the room, immediately shutting the TV down again.
If only not so many were against the autobots.
If only I could at least thank one of them for saving my life in Chicago.
I glanced down at my laptop, opening it carefully and began typing.
After having written three lines, I completely ignored my mind, which was telling me that this was illegal.
My heart rate and fingers were calm, my breathing even.
It took me about an hour to hack the military satellite, writing down as much information as I could before my system warned me of a counterattack, making me lock out.
With a sigh, I looked at my laptop before throwing it into the nearest trash can, my phone following.
I raced to my room, took my emergency backpack and climbed down the fire escape onto the backroad, beginning to run as soon as my feet hit the ground.
I didn't even try to use my pacour skills, as the military organization had helicopters and jets on the lookout most times they were searching anyway.
A person running over rooftops would just bring attention to me.
Waving through the streets, I continued running out the city into the rougher outskirts, only stopping when I was to fall down or to finally orient myself.
Looking around for a place to stay, I found an abandoned barn, getting comfortable on the higher level of it.

And that brings me back to my current situation.
I looked down at the backpack in my hands before, for the first time since I made this my place to stay, looking a level lower before ten o'clock.
After nightfall the first time I slept here, I needed to realize that the barn wasn't as abandoned as I had thought.
The owner drove here every night at exactly eleven p.m and left at ten a.m every single day.
I've never met or seen him as he doesn't use the upper level for some reason, but I oriented myself on the sound of his car's engine.
If I really needed to explain why I was here, at least it was on my last day, so I could shrug it off as a dare.
I climbed down as silent as possible, raising an eyebrow at the car that stood in the barn, a bit hidden under some hay.
It was a bit dirty, but other than that looked completely new.
The paint job was a nicely done dark blue, that looked nearly black and faded into lighter blue nearer to the ground.
I am not an expert in cars, but I think this is a Bugatti Veyron.
Not exactly a car you would think a farmer has, at least not in his barn.
I drove my fingers over the door on the passenger's seat after looking inside and making sure no one was there.
To my surprise, I was able to open the door.
Being curious, I let myself sit into the passenger seat, letting my fingers glide over the dashboard, looking it over.
A glint at the steering wheel caused me to look up and move to investigate it.
No way.
There, in the middle of the steering wheel, a silver autobot symbol gleamed at me.
"So they didn't get you either, huh?"
I asked with a chuckle, patting the dashboard.
"Listen, if you wanna continue staying here, I won't stop you. But it could be that cemetery wind is looking through here sooner or later. Sorry to say, you aren't the only one on the run hiding out from them. I know you guys are currently not good with humans, but I'm gonna warn you anyway. I would feel shitty if I knew one of you was captured because I happened to be in the same city."
I gave the dashboard one last pat, before exiting the car, beginning to walk to the exit of the barn.
Before I could even file away the sounds of wires and tires rumbling and replacing, a giant hand was placed in front of me, the sound of metal scraping against metal sounding from behind, making me whirl around.
I came face to face with a giant, somewhat kneeling samurai looking robot who had one of his swords unsheltered.
"Wow, hey. Please put that away. No need for violence. See, I don't have anything in my hands I could report you with. Here."
I first held up my hands, then returned them to my pockets ever so slowly to turn the pockets of my jacket out.
Showing, I really had nothing on me that would let me report.
The bot lowered his sword back where it belonged, but kept his hand in front of the exit.
"Ok listen. I don't know who you are besides that you are an autobot and that you guys helped us. I just want to leave before I am found. So can I go now?"
"Human, why should I trust you not to report me the next time you see a phone?"
"Erm, in case you didn't listen, I'm wanted by them too and I certainly don't have a death wish. I'm too young to die."
I gestured with my hands and waved my arms.
The bot gently gripped my arm with the bracelet, leaning down to carefully look at it.
"Where did you get that?"
He questioned, his optics glaring at me.
"This?"
I questioned, gesturing to the bracelet, making him nod.
"From the boyfriend of my cousin to my birthday. He and my cousin vanished the day afterwards. Not sure if they are dead or not."
"Cementry wind is searching for you?"
I nodded.
He suddenly grabbed me with his servo and transformed around me.
"Woah, what now?"
"Now, we search for the others."
I raised an eyebrow.
"Do I get a say in this?"
"No."
I sigh.
"Try Okohama."