2 -

This is probably gonna be the only chapter where I use emojis

Lilac Cookie was born and raised in Yogurca.
Despite being a generally dangerous place, it felt free to go there for a vacation or something like that.

But not if you actually lived in that joke of a place.

It felt like prison, living in Yogurca.
The constant need to get a job in order not end up on the streets. As soon as your unemployed, you basically have to be beaten up with no protection - such as a house. And it's already hard enough avoiding being put in danger!

There were more bounty hunters, assassins and similar than you'd think, in Yogurca. So don't think that Lilac and Scorpion are so special because they were originally hired to kill the prince.
Many had tried before, but simply failed.

And yet, somehow, despite people constantly trying to kill him, Yoghurt Cream trusted Lilac Cookie.
" why would my bodyguard of almost a year try and kill me ? " he would tell cookies warming him about the dangers of having that man in his home.

Even in Yoghurt Cream's financial safety and housing, Lilac Cookie still felt like a prisoner.
He should have been able to kill him in a mater of weeks, and yet it had almost been a year?! Why did it feel like such a hard task? Why didn't he just let Scorpion do it?

These were the thoughts that came to Lilac at 2:10am when he was in bed.

Wait.

What if he did give the job to Scorpion?
In the middle of the night, he seemed to be very happy with his choice.
Of course, no good choice are made after 2am. Trust me.

He would probably regret this in the morning, but alas, he ran to Scorpion's house, crawled in through her open window, and aggressively shook her awake.

Scorpion : " AUGH ! "
The woman was terrified. I mean, she was just shook awake by somebody who crawled into her room at TWO AM.

Scorpion : " jesus fucking Christ , Lilac ! what the fuck ?! "
Scorpion swore a lot when she was angry or scared.

Lilac : " kill Yoghurt Cream for me . "
Scorpion : " what ?! ugh ... did ' your liege ' give you alcohol again ? "

The answer was yes, but Lilac didn't answer. He gets really weird when he has alcohol. Really, really weird.

Especially after 2am. Nothing good ever happens after 2am. Trust me, this is important to the story, dear reader. You must remember this.

Since it was 2am, Scorpion gave a sloppy " sure " to Lilac's request.

Now, due to the alcohol, not even I know what happened next.
But the next day, Lilac woke up at 11am on a train, which, apparently, had a conductor that decided Yogurca was too dangerous for him to go back after travelling to all stops.

It was strange, how when Lilac had alcohol, that he suddenly decided to go tell Scorpion to kill Yoghurt Cream, pack his things, and get on a train.

It was as if he had planned this all out.

509 words 😎

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 01, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

up and down and left and right and...northwest | lilac x mint choco [ again ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें