character information & warnings

welcome too, act one ; manipulative chess

❗️Introducing our main character❗️

(m/n) (l/n) ; face claim (poseidon from record of ragnarok)

"how amusing darling! you think you can please me with that dumb mind of yours? your so easy too predict!"

role ; main character & the villain

race ; demon (former human)

personality ; (m/n) is cruel hearted, ruthless and a manipulator, he loves playing with life and death with beings he views as useless, too him it's all a play of chess, he loves being in control & being dominant, he doesn't show sympathy, it is shown that he got into the top using his his intelligence, genius ways and his manipulation too get too the top.

too him humans and demons are toys too play with, he's loves the feeling when someone defy's him or puts on a fight, he feels a thrill in his adrenaline, he isn't narcissistic or delusional like muzan kibutsuji, he's not someone with a dumb brain, he's a perfect demon, if he were human he'd be a perfect human for the brain and IQ, of his.

his IQ, is smarter then anyone's including muzan, both (m/n) and muzan are on the par in strength, but when it comes too the brain you'd have too give it too (m/n)

overall his stamina is top, as he is a demon.

rank among the demon society ; the perfect one

amongst the demon slayer corps he's known ; the wildcard & the cunning one

demon blood art(s)

illusionist mist : the demon blood art too be able too function must make the victim bleed even if it's just a dot of blood, then that's when the user can use the victims blood too create mist and it causes illusions too the victim falling into the control of the user.

genius of chess ; this demon blood art allows the user too control the victim with in a blink, he could control the victim too do whatever he desires too, it also allows him too read the victims thoughts and finally it also allows the user too make the victims body too painfully die if the user desires too.

book command ; this demon blood art allows the user too create what ever they wish as long as they write it with there blood or the victims blood, the user could create anything they wish for, for example ; weapons.

poison of instant death ; this demon blood art allows the user too make his blood too be poisonous, and causes the victim die in an instant if only the user feeds the victim his blood that is.

upper strength ; this demon blood art allows the user too get stronger and strong as they sip a little of the blood of the victim while activating his blood art.

waves of a tyrant ; this demon blood art allows the user too control anything related too water, the demon blood art also allows the user too create waves like a tsunami.

sensing through another world ; this demon blood art lets him see the spiritual world, seeing sports around him, he could borrow there abilities if the ghost lets themselves too be used.

warning ; this book contains serious topics, yandere, cursing, blood, murder, manipulation , gore etc . . .

don't say I didn't warn you.

if your okay with any of these topic continue on with the book

act one ; manipulative chess