004

Your so boring

Your so boring . . . maybe after death you won't be so boring . . .

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter four!

!anime episode; eight!

!word count : 1800!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy etc!

THE DEVILS LAUGHS.

you took the scene lightheartedly, having been used to bloodshed, you continued to glance at the demon slayer, and averted back your gaze staring back at how the newly turned demon was trying to kill his fiancé.

you let out a cruel dark grin, tanjiro faced you as his eyes widen. "his aura . . is filled with darkness and malicious, could this demon, possibly be worse then muzan kibutsuji?!". he thought, his mouth opening, your scent was strong filled with evilness.

you mouthed some words to him. "what are you going to do? save these worthless humans?". he heard your voice in his head, only he did, he trembled in anger.

you then thought to yourself. "how would this poor pitiful boy, react to his brother being alive and turned to my pawn? a demon". you trembled in excitement just from the thought of how he would break and mourn when he'd find out.

he had to analyze you features . . wait urokodaki he mentioned you before . .

your the perfect one . . that's your title among the demons, more capable then muzan . . one thing urokodaki warned him was . . run when you encounter him . .

are you that dangerous? urokodaki had told him many stories about you . . how you slaughtered many but somehow . . spared pregnant women and kids . . . not many know why

among the demons slayers your called as the wildcard but mostly referred as the cunning one . .

you frightened tanjiro . . but he soon shook of his thoughts hearing the familiar screams of the poor fiancé.