really?!

Third person POV
The Minecraftia a beautiful kingdom with humans and peace...but until The lord of the demons come to pay a little visit. And shows the legacies.
Stephanie POV
"ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" "NO I'M NOT GONNA GET MARRIED TO THE DEMON KING!!!!!" "UGHHHHH!!!!!"     My brother yelled, hi I'm Stephanie Steve's twin, Steve is the one who yell all that yea this is my family we were adopted by the ruler of this Kingdom Notch a very nice person, so basically there is a book called Legacies it mean it has you fate written in it while mine is to get married to a beautiful lady Steve's is to get married to the demon king yea no surprise, let me describe how we look to get a picture. I am a 5'10 long brown hair little tanned dark brown eyes girl while my brother you will die for him, he is 6'4 beautiful cyan blue or crystal blue eyes that sometimes change to purple and the rest exactly like me! Except our personality he is VERY smart while I'm...well kinda dumb... He's good at observation, good fighting skills and can act mature infront of other yaaa ACT mature he's not mature but he will act mature infront of other you know what Steve means business he can defend and protect himself he's the perfect one but can be naive or stubborn and at the moment he was!

Hope you like it, I'll make pt 2 as soon as I can!

Peace out!