annoyed

Steve's POV
UGH! I do not want to marry a ducking demon! My sister tried to calm me down but this was OUTRAGEOUS! UGHHHHHH "I WISH I WOULD DIEEEEE" I yelled while I was smashing things around. suddenly my door opened I shot a glare. It was my all loving father with a smile "must be enjoying my misery father" "God may not give such a father to even our worst enemies!" I practically yelled "Steven I know you are upset but you are crossing the line" he said "Oh so I'm the one who's crossing the line? YOU ARE MAKING ME MARRY A DEMON GOD!!" "I've lost all my respect for you. I feel ashamed to call you my 'father'." "STEVEN THATS ENOUGH. GROUNDED!" he said "yeah better than seeing your face every morning" as I heard a small chuckle. "Oh for god's sake who the hell did you bring with you?!" "Your future husband."
Herobrine POV
Man he is good. I couldn't help but to laugh "Oh for god's sake who the hell did you bring with you?!" He said "Your future husband" Notch said I smirked wanting to see his face "great" he said  I came in front he was gorgeous he had light brown hair cyan blue eyes that when shadows fall become purple perfect body and face.
Steve's POV
Holy moly Christmas glory! He was hot- WAIT NO I'M BEING FORCED TO MARRY HIM! He had white eyes- "You have very expressive eyes" I said with sarcasm
Herobrine POV
"And you are delicate with your things and patient" I said with a smirk I read his thoughts 'shit he has a handsome voice' 'stop thinking such things' I laughed inside "I give you guys some privacy" notch said and left "I am not going to waste my time on you." He says while he takes his sword out and start to sword fighting with a mannequin I read his thoughts 'Do.Not.read.my.thoughts' how'd you know I was " i asked he just ignored "you have some nerve to ignore the demon god. Don't forget you are just a petty angel" I said with the hint annoying tone and anger "I do not want to marry You. I do not accept you as my "Husband"
Third person POV
"I don't care if you like it or not you have no choice."