The surprise

Wednesday POV:

I wake up to see Xavier staring at me..

"Uh, hi..?"

"Hey. You look cute while you sleep." He says with a smirk.

"Uh, thanks?"

I get off the plane and wave goodbye to Xavier wondering why he was even looking at me. It gave me shivers that he was.. this time not good. I wait to get picked up by a taxi outside the airport and give them Enid's address(that I knew by heart).  

The ride over there there was horses, as we approached the road I felt nervous, but the good kind. It was raining but I didn't care, I was about to see her. I finally see it. Her house. Her house is gray with a big porch that could fit a whole lot of people, her garden filled with many different flowers and veggies, a shack  with tools and more. I see how her house is decorated with little werewolf trinkets on the outside. I pull up and that's when I start to feel even more nervous.

Enid's POV:

I'm dancing to my pop music when I see a car pull up to my house. Could it be?? There is no way it's Wednesday.. And that's when the door opens and I see her. I scream with happiness and nearly trip going downstairs.  I open the door with a huge grin and I can see her eyes soften and she smiles a little bit. Only a little. I run to her and wrap my arms around her and don't let her go. And for some reason she doesn't either and we just stand there for like 10 seconds. 

"Wednesday! I didn't expect you to come visit. How long will you be staying?"

"Yes, Enid. The rain convinced me to come, and I wanted to see how you were."

I just smile. I take her hand, which she accepts(weird) and I take her inside.

Wednesday POV: 

To see her again made everything so much better. Here she was in front of me and we hugged and I liked it again. She then took my hand, which I accepted? She took me inside and that's when I saw her house from the inside now.  Everything is everywhere, it is noisy, it has so many pictures of events. We walk through her house, holding hands and we reach her living room. Her mom sits on the couch watching a werewolf movie and Enid lets go of my hand. I want to keep holding it, but I just let it be.

Enid's POV:

We walk through the house holding hands and we approach my living room. I quickly let go of her hand so my mom isn't suspicious of me liking her. 

"Hello, Mrs. Sinclair. I'm Wednesday Addams. It's nice to meet you." Wednesday says.

"Hello, Wednesday. Welcome to my humble home. Enid please show her around. Only question where will she sleep?"

"Well, if it's okay with her she can sleep in mine. I don't mind it." I say.

"Alright darling. What do you think Wednesday sweetie?"

"I suppose so."

Wednesday POV:

Did Enid really just say that? I'm sleeping..in her bed.. with her.  

We continue walking inside her house and I see her different rooms, a kitchen with so many dishes and meat everywhere, a dining room with silverware set, and little figures all around the house. We go upstairs and she opens her room.

"Here's my room. I guess it's our room now."

I just look around to see a bunch of color, stuffed animals, and decorations. 

"It's alright. Just not my style." I say.

She just smiles.  "So what do you want to do?"

If I'm being honest, I want to hold her again. Which again is not normal for me...

Enid's POV:

We stand in my room and I wait for her to give an answer.

"I don't know," she says.

"Okay, how about we watch a movie?"

"Okay, but a horror movie."

This can be an excuse for me to hold on to her, since I get scared easily. I turn on the tv in my room, and sit down next to her on the sofa.

"Beetlejuice?" I ask.

"Okay."

I turn on Beetlejuice and for awhile we just sit there in silence until a scary part comes on and so I cling to her and for some reason she lets me.