Nightmare 1

TW: clowns, mentions of blood, my grandma, missing body parts

Okay so first off, I'm not gonna go into full detail as to what this nightmare is about but basically............

It was about a clown chasing me, my grandma (I hate my grandma😡😡🤬😡🤬😡😡🤬🤬😡😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡) and my sibling around my house, and like yeah, but this bitch of a clown just wouldn't let it go bruh, and then I noticed that my sibling wasn't with me or my grandma. (I HATE HEEEERRRRRRR) So then I tell my grandma (DIIIIIIIIIE) that they aren't there, (btw at the time my sibling hadn't come out yet and still used she/her pronouns but we're gonna use their preferred ones for this) so we went to go look for him. And holy shit I kid you not, we found a plushie on the couch, we touched it and then it turned into my sibling, who was literally crying about what? I didn't know at the time. But then I noticed blood on the couch, and an ear. So the most logical thing I did was to check if my sibling had any missing ears. And literally. They did. And then I woke up! The end!!!!!!!

Sorry this was short I don't remember most of the dream anyway but like yeah because of that dream I sleep with my ears covered by either my blanket, my hair, or a pillow, anyway that's it I'm off to school now goodbye!!!!!!!!!!