🤍🤍Ririka x Reader🤍🤍

Character: Ririka Momobami

Requester: someone_is_happy

Trigger warnings: None!

Genre: Fluff

A/n: I beg of you, please sign my petition, it's in my link in my description.

A/n 2: I hope you liked it! (I may or may not have changed the plot 3 times because I just wasn't vibing with it)

Word count: 1.2k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

"Hey, Ririka?" You asked, nuzzling into the half-asleep girl's chest, using her breasts as pillows.

"Hmm?"

"Could we stay in today? It's the weekend,"

"Yeah, of course we can," Ririka replied, wrapping her arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

"You're comfy Riri,"

The white-haired girl places her head onto your hair softly, and almost as if the two of you were in a Disney movie, the birds outside began to tweet their lovely little melodies. You smile slightly as the sun continues to rise and shine through the slightly opened blinds.

"Do you want to have a movie day? We could watch that new movie that came out...I think it was called Megan..?" Ririka muttered into your soft hair.

"Do we have to move?"

"Most likely,"

"Then no," You jokingly pout, clinging to your girlfriend, "Plus, that movie seems scary,"

"Hehe, alright then Y/n,"

"I have an idea,"

"Hmm?"

"Let's go ice skating!"

"I thought you didn't want to move," Ririka chuckled,

"I don't, but since we both suck at ice skating, I can still cling to you,"

"You want breakfast first? The rink doesn't open for another...." she checked the clock. "2 hours."

"Sure, that'd be nice," You said, finally letting go of the other girl.

Ririka gets up as well as you pull out some clothes for yourself and Ririka before getting changed.

"Hey Y/n- AH!!" Ririka exclaimed at your naked body,

"What?" You asked, facing her, tilting you head in confusion.

"You're..uhh..." the blushing girl stuttered, pointing at your lack of clothes.