🤍💙Kirari Momobami x !AFAB !Brat reader💙🤍

Character: Kirari Momobami

Requester: None!

Trigger warnings: Sex (oral and vaginal), orgasm denial, spanking, handcuffs, toys, mistress kink, degradation kink, semipublic sex, mentions of bruising

Genre: Smut

A/n: I just had this idea lmao-

Word count: 3.0k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

You glance up and down at your body in the mirror, smirking as you hike up your skirt so that it just barely shows your ass in your black thong that matched the bra you wore under your shirt and blazer. Your [eye color] eyes fall down to your chest area, which makes you move your hands to unbutton the blazer so that your breasts were easier to notice.

"Hmmhmm..." You chuckle, giving yourself a wink in the mirror as you put on your black thigh highs that clung to your skin beautifully. "I just know mistress will love this~" You say with a smirk, putting on your shoes before walking out of your home.

The cold air of the outside leaves goosebumps across your legs, but to you it's all worth it if it meant that Kirari would get pissed off. You put in some earbuds, playing [favorite lewd song] as you think of all the different reactions that could form on your girlfriend's face once she sees you disobeying her rule of covering up.

"Ah~! Y/n~!" You hear a seductive and cheery voice say, making you turn around to see your lowerclassmen Yumeko Jabami.

"Jabami, how can I help you?" You ask, walking inside of Hyakkou with the black-haired girl.

"Well, I wanted to see if you could get me a meeting with the president~! I've been wanting to gamble with her for so so long!! Plus, you're the only student council member who'll convince her!" She gushes, pressing the palms her hands to her cheeks as her eyes light up with excitement she only got from gambling.

You tilt your head slightly and nod, an idea popping into your head as you talked with the younger girl.

"Of course, I can! Come inside of the student council room after school, okay?" You reply, knowing that Kirari hated Yumeko's guts and would be very pissed off at you were you to invite the flower class girl to gamble with the gray-haired woman.

The younger girl clasps her hands around your own and smiles brightly with joy, her eyes seemingly sparkling even more than they already were.

"Thank you so much Y/n!!" Yumeko beams before running off to go be with Mary and Ryota.

"No problem Jabami~" You smirk quietly, a mischievous glint forming in your eyes as you walk into the student council room that at the moment only contained Ririka, Sayaka, and Runa.