Chapter 1: The Day He Realized He Is In Love

After The Events of The Metal Virus Everything was back to normal,

Sonica The Hedgehog (Genderbend Sonic) Does what she do best, running and being the care free adventurer of course, Jamey Thorns (Genderbend Amy Rose) Is Taking a break after leading The Resistance or The Restoration, Both Confessed there feelings to each other and Started Dating after The Horrific Event They Saw.

Knora The Echidna (Genderbend Knuckles) does what she alaways does Guarding The Master Emerald, Rogue The Bat (Genderbend Rouge) going back to Annoying his Echidna and Stealing The Emerald,

Shadie The Hedgehog (Genderbend Shadow) Rethinking how she lost to The Virus,

Silvia The Hedgehog (Genderbend Silver) Went back to her future, Flames The Cat (Genderbend Blaze) does his duty as Prince of The Sol Dimension and Custard The Rabbit (Genderbend Cream) being in The Chao Garden along with his Father Mr. Cinnamon (Genderbend Vanilla), everyone was happy.

Well........ Except One.....

Silent The Wolf (Genderbend Whisper) After The Virus he starts to feel something weird inside of him towards to a certain Two-Tailed young girl Fox. That Fox Girl is non other Than Millie Prower or better known as Tailia The Fox (Genderbend Tails), Well Back then during The Metal Virus, Tailia Saved Silent from a Zombot infected trying to infect him, but the fox knew she was hit and starts becoming one so she risked her life to save him, now he can't understand why he feels something weird to her......

Silent is in the mineral museum with Jumble The Lemur (Genderbend Tangle) and his Best Friend Gem The Beatle (Genderbend Jewel), they were eating some snacks and some tea

Gem: and That's how I manage The Resistance or The Restoration as the New Director!

Jumble: Wow..... That's a lot of work!

Gem: It is actually..... but I will get used to it!

Jumble: Hey Silent, What you've been doing lately?

Silent Didn't answer she was focused on something else.

Jumble: Uhm...... Hello? *Tapping on his shoulder*

Silent: Oh-, S-Sorry what was that again?

Jumble: *sigh* Silent, we need to talk...

Silent: About what?

Gem: Well..... It's about you, you've been acting weird last week and this week, is something bothering you?

Silent:  Nothing, Im fine.....

Before jumble could answer they heard a knock from the door.

Gem: Come in!

It was Sonica and Tailia

Sonica: Hey you guys! How have you've been?

Jumble: Oh hey Sonica! Were cool, and what do you need? Also how bout you guys?

Tailia: Well we just thought we decided to check our Friends out, also me and sonica are good!

Gem: Thats good......

Silent was well just quiet and wave at them, but she is more focused on The Fox girl, this caught both Jumble and Gem their attention and starts to realize what his going in

Sonica: well we're gonna go now, see ya, Hey Tailia! Race you to the chili dog stand who ever is at the back will Pay the Hotdogs! *Speeds off*

Tailia: Oh we'll see about that! *Goes after Sonica*

With that they left the museum, while Both Gem and Jumble waves goodbye, Silent just stared at them

Jumble: So...... Staring at Tailia huh?