Hidden omega Takemichi

Omegas were rare, like really rare. Only 5% of the world had omegas and 1% being male omegas who were even more legendary than female omegas. Just Takemichi's luck, that he is a male omega being.

______________________________
Takemichi wore scent patches to hide his secondary gender and trained his pheromenes. He didn't interact with much people, only Hinata and the Mizo Middle group. 

But now he really wanted to leave. There were alphas near him. And it weren't just ordinary alphas, it were alphas from Toman. Why was he so unlucky?

He hided his gender by acting like a beta. ''Uhm, Mikey-kun, I think I should leave. I'm just a beta.'' Takemichi said trying to get out of the situation he was in.

''Nope, it's nothing. Everything will be alright, Takemitchy.'' Mikey said. Mikey didn't understand it. His heat was going to come soon. ''Mikey, I really need to leave. It's hard to explain.'' Takemichi said.

Mikey sighed. ''Fine , but you're going to buy me doroyaki.'' Takemichi nodded. ''Then I shall take my leave, Mikey-kun.'' He immediately went home to warn his mother.

_________________

When he came home, he just said one word to his mother and she nodded and told him to be fast.

He locked himself in is room.

This week was going to be hard.

_____________________________________

Part 2 will come soon!