Valhalla

(Inspired by this!)

Takemichi was just walking home when he felt a sharp pain in his head and suddenly everything went dark.

He woke up, bound from his hands to feet, he tried to get free, but it didn't work. He was scared, really scared. It was dark and he was in a dark room.

Suddenly the door opened, Hanma and Kisaki entering the room. Takemichi's eyes widened as he saw them. They looked at him with mocking eyes. Hanma was smirking while Kisaki was observing him.

''You look good all bound up, hero.'' Kisaki said as he looked at Takemichi. Takemichi glared at Kisaki. He hated Kisaki with all his guts.

''But I wonder, how would you look with a cock in you?'' As soon as Kisaki said that, Takemichi paled. Shit, were they going to rape him? 

Fuck, he needed to leave, to run away and hide himself. But he was all bound up, he couldn't. He struggled.

''Hanma, you may have the honor to be first.'' Kisaki said to Hanma and Hanma showed a cruel smirk. As he approached Takemichi, Takemichi tried to stay away from Hanma, but suddenly Hanma took his ankle and pulled him forward. Hanma gripped his thights hard and Takemichi struggled as tear's started to roll down his cheeks. 

Hanma suddenly ripped of his pants, exposing his legs and his underwear. Takemichi wanted this to stop.

It hurt, it hurt, it really hurt, Hanma didn't stop moving, he was aggressive and harsh. Takemichi felt like he was being split open. He wanted this to end, the tears never stopped rolling and the moans kept spilling out his mouth while being gagged.

Kisaki was just looking at them. Takemichi felt disgusting as Hanma continued, he hoped this would end soon. Oh dear, he didn't know when this would end, he couldn't even think straight, there was pleasure and pain and Takemichi felt disgusting as his body reacted to the touches, as he enjoyed this. He didn't wanna enjoy this, he hated it.

Takemichi felt hopeless, he was lying on the ground, the drool in his moth, they had untied him, he didn't.t know when, he didn't have his pants on and he clearly felt dirty, really dirty, but his mind just stopped working, he was between consciousness and unconsciousness. 

''He looks beautiful like this, doesn't he, Kisaki?'' Hanma asked as Kisaki rearranged his clothes after raping Takemichi. 

''I sent the video to Toman, they will be here soon. Make sure Takemichi looks presentable infront of them." Kisaki said.

Hanma smiled. ''But can I do that thing I asked you?'' Hanma asked and Kisaki nodded. Hanma smiled wickedly and took out a needle, a big one enough for an earring. ''Let's mark you more, shall we?'' Hanma said as he took Takemichi's earlobe of his right ear in his hands, he positioned the needle on Takemichi's earlobe and then pushed it directly in. Takemichi didn't even move, cuz the pain he felt earlier was much worser.

Blood seeped out as Takemichi remained unmoving. Hanma took out the needle and then took an earring, the earring looked just like his, he put the earring in the hole he made.

''Look at you, all fucked out and not being able to do anything.''Hanma mocked Takemichi.

''President, they are here.'' A member of the gang said, Kisaki had already left, needing to act infront of Toman. Hanma smiled as he took off his coat and put it on Takemichi's private part, he took Takemichi in his hands and went to the main lobby, ditting down on his place, setting Takemichi in his lap and taking a knife in his hands, as soon as he sat down, Toman arrived, all looking mad.

Hanma pointed to knife at Takemichi. ''Oh, the invincible Mikey is here.'' Hanma said, grinning like a maniac. ''You bastard.'' Mikey said, his voice laced with venom as he looked at Takemichi, who was half conscious.

Takemichi couldn't comprehend anything, he just wanted to sleep, but the pain didn't stop. He tried looking around and then his gaze landed on someone who resembled Mikey. ''M-mi-k-ey.'' Takemichi whimpered with all his might.

Hanma heard him say it as he looked displeased at what Takemichi said. He put two fingers in Takemichi's mouth, almost chocking Takemichi. As Mikey saw that, he wasn't able to contain his rage. ''Toman, ATTACK.''

That was what Takemichi heard as he lost consciousness.