Louis Imagine

#imagine - Louis

Its your 3rd year anniversary with your boyfriend, Louis. You both took the whole day off work and planned to spend the whole day being weird and just being yourself.

Louis thought it would be a great idea to give free hugs out on the street. you made a big sign saying, "FREE HUGS" after that, you both went on a busy street and yelled, "FREE HUGS!!!" Some people thought you were both weird, some people gave you hugs. One guy said he'd give you a hug, he was about your age. So you gave him a hug and Louis saw, he looked sad. Then the guy did something that got Louis mad. They guy squeezed your bum and stole a kiss on the lips. You were wide eyed. "UM. EXCUSE ME!?" You say. Louis marches up with an angry expression on his face. "Hey babe, you free tonight?" The perverted guy asks. "NO. NO SHE IS NOT. SHE'S MINE! BACK OFF!" Louis says as he hugged you around the waist. The guy left knowing it was Louis Tomlinson form One Direction and he had powers.  You hugged him around the neck. "I love you Lou. Thanks for that!" You smile at him as you kiss his nose. "That's all I get? I saved you form being raped!" He giggles. "Thanks my superman!" You tell him as you crash your lips onto his soft lips. Then he twirls you around. You both dance all over the sidewalks not giving a care about the people around you. Then after like 1 hour of that, you decided to end that. "LAST CALL FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A HUG!" You and Louis yell. A couple more people came and hugged you both. Then Louis drove you home and you both took a shower and changed incase of diseases from all that hugging. Afterwards, you called The boys and Danielle, Perrie, for a mini pool party! When they all got here, you all hugged and they all said, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" You and Louis giggled and he kissed you passionately. Everyone awed at you. You smiled when you felt Louis smile.  You all jump in the water and  play some little kid games on the pool, Had some snacks. At one moment, Louis told you to go underwater with him. You didn't know why but you went with it anyways. You both jumped in hand in hand and when you were underwater, you eyes flicked open. Louis was staring at you. Then, he kissed you…  When you finish and are about to surface for air, you turn to your right and you see Harry with an underwater camera. Louis must've asked him to film that. Awee! Then, you do up for air while holding Louis. "Louis, I love you." you whisper to him. He blushes and smiles at you. "I love you too. You're all I need Y/N." he tells you as he kissed you again. Zayn just took a picture of you two. "I'M SO POSTING THIS ON TWITTER!" Zayn screams as he tapped on his iPhone. You both giggle. After a couple of hours of hanging on the pool. You all decided it was time to clean up and go inside. After that, everyone left and Louis took you on a romantic date to a fancy restaurant. He ordered for you and he got you exactly what you wanted. You sat across each other and held hands. His hand was soft and comforting. 

*After the date*

You both kissed and got into your car on your way home. 

Louis opens the front door and turned on the lights. Everyone jumped out and yelled, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE CUTEST COUPLE EVA!!" 

You jumped in shock. Louis had the biggest smile on his face. "Thanks guys!" you both giggled as you started to mingle and greet everyone. The night was fun. 

Then Louis did what you were waiting for the whole day. He proposed.

He knelt on one knee and said,"Y/N, You are my world, my everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He said.

Tears started filling your eyes. They were happy tears. "OH MY GOSH!" You say after you finally found your voice. Every was staring at both of you. The rest of the boys are grinning at you. "Yes, Louis, I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me." You say. He gently places the ring on you ring finger and springs up to his feet and screamed, "YES!" you both giggled he hugs you and twirls you around then he kisses you. Not just a peck, A long meaningful kiss. You were to spend the rest of your life with this beautiful man. He is perfect, everything a girl could ask for. You were lucky to have him choose you. He could've had any girl he wanted.  and he wanted you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New imagine! thanks for 13K :D yayay! 

Vote and comment what you think! :)

- C.J.