𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

⋆·˚ ༘ * ♡

⋆·˚ ༘ * ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

THIS IS A TRAILER FOR MY UPCOMING BOOK, THESE ARE BITS AND PIECES OF DIALOGUE FROM CHAPTER ONE. I HAVE HALF OF TWO DONE, SO ENJOY!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I don't think it's going to fit." She looked up at me and laughed. I smiled nervously and corrected myself, "I meant your books, N- not that." She shook her head and smiled.

"Your still as stupid as you've always been, Lucas." She reminded me, I looked at her funny. Did she know me?

"I'm sorry, have we met?" I asked her to furrow my eyebrows. She nodded her head and placed her hand on her hips. "Boy don't act stupid..." That tone, I suddenly remembered.

"KayKay?" I asked her in an unsure manner, she smiled and held out her arms. I Embraced her into a friendly hug considering I haven't seen her ever since she moved from Hawkins last summer. When all of that shit went down...

"Holy shit! what made you want to come back?" I asked her, she shrugged her shoulders and laughed. "Ever since I had enough money to buy my own house here."

I hesitantly opened the door and walked in, I saw a woman with black hair sitting at a wooden desk with a singular chair in-front of it.

I sat down in it and watched the lady as she read through a paper Infront of her. "You must be Makayla Campbell, Correct?" I shook my head and answered, "Yes Ma'am."

"I see that you're just coming here from Denver." She read, "I heard lots of Disappearances happened there." She abruptly mentioned making me look at her funny. "Yes." Isaid.

"I see that you're an only child that's previously lived with an abusive parent." She told me making me give her a strange look. "Also, a repeated history of bullying"

"How do you know all that?" I sputtered.

She flattened her lips and sighed. "Your old counselor has a record of you in the system." She pulled up a file of my student records and other information from Middle school all the way to Elementary.

"I also heard you have PTSD?" I shook my head and she smiled. "It's okay to cry, Makayla." The Counselor told me in a weird tone.

I looked up at her and saw her pupils were gone.
"Why did you come back? Didn't you have enough where you were?" When she told me that I immediately felt tears stream down my face. "Shut the fuck up..." I stuttered clenching my jacket sleeves tightly.

"Didn't you get enough when you he almost killed you?"

"Shut Up!" I backed out of the chair and went straight for the door, but when I tried turning the nob it was stuck. Desperately trying to turn the nob over and over and pull the door opened, unfortunately it didn't. I suddenly felt a towering presence behind me, I looked down at my feet and saw a shadow of what looked like a man. I quickly turned around, but nothing was there.

"Or a GAME! WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS" He listed referring to the basketball team where Lucas was currently sitting at.

"You want something, Freak?" Jason asked him shouting back, but all Eddie did was stick both index fingers up on the side of his head and stuck his tongue out making a strange noise. Jason sat back down and rolled his eyes, Dustin and Mike laughing like complete idiot with the rest of the table could be heard all across the lunchroom. "Thats what's...KILLING THE KIDS!" He jumped off the table and approached a poor girl making her stumble and drop her tray. Still making the table laugh with no pity.

"Shut the fuck up before I toss a ball at you." Makayla spoke up coming out of nowhere. The table looked at the girl in confusion, "Kay?" Mike asked. Making the girl smile, "HOLY SHIT!" Dustin shouted jumping out of his seat and hugging the girl with all of his strength. "Goddamn Dustin, how'd you get fatter dude?" Makayla sneered before quickly being released from the hug making Dustin frown.

I looked beside me to see Eddie mouthing "Read my Note!" Silently. I looked on my desk on saw a small folded sheet of paper beside my pencil, I unfolded the paper and saw the words "Hey Potty Mouth?" I looked over at him with a "Are you serious look" One considering the fact that we are in High school and about to pass notes, And Two, Thats not my Fucking name.

 I looked on my desk on saw a small folded sheet of paper beside my pencil, I unfolded the paper and saw the words "Hey Potty Mouth?" I looked over at him with a "Are you serious look" One considering the fact that we are in High school and about ...

After I passed the note back to him, He smiled at the paper and looked at me. I turned my head back to the teacher trying to act like my face wasn't red as shit.

Vaguely, I could hear footsteps coming from
every direction. Infront of me, behind me, Hell even through the walls. I spun around in circles to try and locate where exactly it was coming from but it was no use.

Suddenly I started having a massive headache out of nowhere, it felt like my head was going to split in two. "Fuck!" I shouted falling to my knees and putting both hands on the side of my head. I scrunched my face up as the sound of ringing noise ran through my ears, it sounded like the static of a tv with a sharp noise behind it.

"BOO!"

⋆·˚ ༘ * ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

THATS IT FOR NOW! I MAY POST MORE OF THESE LATER ON. FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAST, PLAYLIST, AND EVEN GET TO KNOW THE NEW CHARACTER !

 FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAST, PLAYLIST, AND EVEN GET TO KNOW THE NEW CHARACTER !

© 2023 | ISTHATCHIINAA
All Rights Reserved