3. Playing doctor 1/2

Max had seen Daniel go in the side room a few minutes ago. That wasn't such surprising. The man had probably finished some business here on the paddock, a meeting or something, and was just probably relaxing.

Of course, getting the text to ask if he's free made him wonder what Daniel wanted from him. He could still remember their date, just a week ago, and how Daniel had played with his body. Just the thought made him flush, and wonder if the man would ever want a repeat performance.

'I am. About half an hour before a meeting though' Max texted back.

'Great, want to come over?' Daniel text read, barely ten second after Max had send his.

'Sure,' Max replied, getting up and going to the room. The past week had been busy and he had missed the closeness of his boyfriend, so half an hour being in each other's presence didn't sound back.

Knocking on the door, he let himself in, seeing Daniel sit on the massage table. Max smiled and turned around to close to door and no sooner had Max closed the door, he felt himself being pressed against it, Daniel kissing him hard, and a hand suddenly fondling him through his pants.

"Eager?" Max asked, with a smile, already feeling his body reacting to the touch.

"For you, always," the man said, going in for another kiss, and a hand undid his belt buckle and slid into Max's pants, palming his dick through the underpants. Max didn't make a single move to stop Daniel, instead he just leaned against the door and bit his cheek to hold back a moan, knowing that it was just a thin wall that separated them from the outside.

"Should you be doing this here?" Max asked, and almost swore when he felt the hand retreat, his member half hard and staining his underpants with precum. He opened his eyes and saw Daniel standing in front of him, a smirk on his face, probably loving his reaction.

"Half an hour until your meeting?" Daniel asked.

"A small half an hour," Max answered, looking at him curiously and full of anticipation, "why?"

Daniel grinned at Max, but didn't answer. Instead, he took Max's arm and pulled him to the massage table.

"Want to play a little game?" Daniel asked, and Max just knew that the man was up to something kinky.

"What game?" he asked, slightly breathless, curious.

"I'm going to play doctor, and you're not allowed to come," Daniel stated, pushing him down on the table and Max let him, settling on it as if he was a patient.

"And what if I do," he asked, a shiver going through his spine when he saw the evil smile on the other man's face.

"If you come now, I won't let you come next time we meet," Daniel said, "and naughty boys who don't do what they're told, they get spanked,"

"Oh, so a spanking, and no coming," Max said, settling comfortably on the table, gazing up at Daniel with a smirk, "and if I'm good?"

"Then I'll make you come three times," Daniel said, unzipping Max's pants, before pulling them off completely, taking the underpants with him, "I'm free tomorrow evening, you can come for dinner then?"

"Yeah, sounds found," Max said, gritting his teeth when he saw Daniel put on some latex gloves. He made Max fold his legs and spread his knees, exposing himself to the man. By now his dick was quite hard, and leaking precum while Daniel looked at him so smugly and sure of himself.

"Now, Mr Verstappen, I'll just need to examen you," Daniel said, his voice serious, as if he was a real doctor talking to a patient, "this might feel a bit cold,"