movie date

Funky rock music is heard blaring as an old Cinema building with the name Rialto in build lights. As the front of the entrance is shown with a giant moving hand in a stabbing position with a preview of the new stab movie as a line is shown of every one who is there to see it.

The ticket booth is shown with a giant ghost face mask as people were getting tickets. As the line continues as a close up is shown of a couple Steve and Maureen.

"I hate scary movies. I should be studying.you know I got a bio due"Maureen tells her boyfriend as they move up the line.

Steve just sighs"baby did I mention that these tickets were free?"he brought up as he shows her the tickets. Soon they are shown getting closer to the ticket booth"Sandra bullock is playing right down the street"she points out to her boyfriend who rolls his eyes.

"Nobody wanna pay $7.59 to see some Sandra bullock shit... Unless she's naked"he says with a shrug.

Maureen rolls her eyes "oh but you would sit through a movie called stab"she points out. Before Steve pulls her into a hug as he rest his head on her shoulder.

"It's adrenaline, Maureen. It's good to be scared. It's primal you know what I'm saying?"he explains to his girl who raised an eyebrow.

"No I'm gonna tell you what it is okay?it's a dumb ass white movie about some dumbass white girls... getting their whit asses cut the fuck up okay?"Maureen sasses making Steve chuckle.

"Yeah I suppose Sandra bullock is miss ethnicity right"Steve chuckles.

"Well no, all I'm saying is that the horror genre is historical...for excluding the African American elements"Maureen explained.

"She does have a point"Caroline agreed as some nod there heads as well.

"When the hell you get your PhD in black cinema, sister Souljah?"Steve asked while Maureen raised an eyebrow."listen I red my entertainment weekly,okay I know my shit"she sasses before they move up. Further back in line Jocelyn is shown wearing a black leather jacket with a Hale white tank top with a pear of black leather pants as she also wore nee high lengthed heeled boots her hair in curls.

She is shown with an arm across her stomach as her other hand pinches her nose with eyes closed "okay I'm gonna asked one more time have you lost what brain cells you have left"she asked the man next to her with sand color hair wearing jeans with a grey v neck with a jean jacket as he laughs at the look on her face" now come on love you said you would let me take you to see a movie."his British accent is clearly heard.

Jocelyn laughs sarcastic "yeal like I would love the movie made of me and my friends by a dumb ass bitch who can't even do her job"as she crossed her arms as she turns to Klaus with a raised eyebrow.

Everyone was quiet before chaos exploded "what the hell are you doing on date with that bastard!"her brothers roared.

"Maybe cause he's a better man then most I've seen especially you to mother fuckin morons"Jocelyn sasses as the mikealsons laughed loving this side of her she is a sas/bad ass queen.

Klaus just smirks before pulling her to him by the waist"well then it won't kill you to sit and watch in now will it love"he smirks as she just gives him a blank look before smirking a stumping hard on his foot as she walks away with a confident smirk as she leave him there groan as he hops around holding his foot.

His siblings laughed as he grumbles" she sure showed you nik"kol smirks before ducking as Niklaus goes to smack the back of his head.

Soon they are shown setting in one of the upper rows as many people are running around like maniacs wearing the souvenirs the studio had appeantly sent as opening credits are rolling. Jocelyn then slides her jacket off showing her tattoos on her arms before she leans against her seat as the movies start.

As she watches some of the movie to say she wasn't impressed was an understatement before she stiffens smelling blood "Klaus I smell blood but I don't know where it's comeing from."she informed him as she trys to pin point where it was coming from.

Klaus nods his head"I'll go check it out you stay here and keep a look out."he says before getting up and sneaking off while everyone was still distracted by the movie just as the first killing on the movie start when Jocelyn gets another big whiff of the smell of blood as it's closer this time.

She stands up slowly looking all around before her eyes narrow on a lone person wearing a ghost face stab a girl multiple times before slowly prowling through the crowd as she follows the killer with out a sound.

Just as the killer though the cost was clear he was grabbed by the neck and is then slammed into a the with so much strength that something definitely cracked as the person let's out a loud groan not having expected that"hello there now I'm gonna ask once before I rip you apart if I don't get an answer"as she slowly gets in the person's face with a deadly glare just as Klaus shows up with a raised eye brow "I'm guessing he was the reason for the smell of blood"he sums up as Jocelyn nods her head before glaring at the struggling humans in her grip.

Everyone sat in silence before Elena turns to Jocelyn in disbelief "how could you just let that woman die"she yells.

"She was already dieing meaning that he would have gotten away if I didn't do something jeez do you have any brain cells at all"Jocelyn says annoyed as Elena gaps at her.

The killer doesn't say anything before lashing out the knife only for Jocelyn catches it with her bare hand as it stabs through with blood running down her arm as the person struggles more fiercely when she doesn't even flinched before a blood curdleing scream is heard back were the movie is being held causing them to look were the scream came from giving the killer a chance to get away as they mash there head against Jocelyn before shoving her towards Klaus who manages to catch her.

Once she was back on her feet she was seething no matter what she will find out who the killer is before slaughtering them but first she needed to warn her friends before she and Klaus speed off.