the suspects

Jocelyn is shown sitting by Klaus as Dewey was sitting in front of them as she drinks her milkshake "alright so we know Mrs loomis and mickey are the killers"Dewey says as he leans against his seat in there booth that they chose."so how are we gonna get rid of them"he then asked as Jocelyn hums.

"Well I have came up with two creative ways but y'all will just have to wait until the time is right"she says with a smirk as Klaus and Dewey groan.

Jocelyn then sees randy heading in there direction as she groans"oh no here comes randy"placeing her head in her hand annoyed.

Randy walks over with a smile"hey guys so I have come up with a few suspects....who the hell are you"randy says before seeing the mysterious man beside Jocelyn.

Klaus smirks "Klaus I'm a friend of there's "he introduced him self as randy looks at him suspicious. Jocelyn rolls her eyes before coughing getting Randy's attention back"so what are the suspects you came up with"she asked in fake curiosity.

Randy turns to Jocelyn with a raised eyebrow"so you knew who the killers where all along "he asked her in an accusing tone.

Jocelyn just gives him a board look"it wasn't that hard to figure out one was female and the other male you just have to pay attention to there body strengths and yada yada yada "she explained with a shrug as her friends nodded there heads in agreement.

"The way I see it someones out to make a sequel. You know cashing on all the movie murder hoopla. So it's our job to observe the rules of the sequel. Number one the body count is always bigger. Number 2 the death scenes are always more elaborate or blood more Gore. Carnage candy your core audience just expects it. Number three if you want your sequel to become a franchise never ever "randy rambles on as Dewey rolls his eyes annoyed with the human.

Dewey leans forward"how do we find the killer Randy that's what I want to know"he says but he shares a secret look with Jocelyn since they already know who the killers are.

"Oh lets look at the suspects. There's Derek the obvious boyfriend hello Billy Loomis."randy says as Jocelyn hides a smirk thinking about his death.

"The guys pre-med and his pitty me surface wound... conveniently missed every major vein and artery."randy rambles on as Klaus watched amused.

"So you think it's Derek"Dewey says playing along.

"Not so fast. lets assume the killer or er's has half a brain. Not a Nick at night rerun type of guy. He wants to break some new ground. Right so forget the boyfriend. It's tired who else do we got. Mickey the freaky Tarantino film student." Randy says  very loudly.

Jocelyn leans back in her seat bored as randy continues on with the list before having a enough"alright as much as fun his has been im afraid you have to leave Randy "she says compelling him to leave as he does absent-mindedly.

Klaus turns to Jocelyn with a raised eyebrow"what we already know who the killers are and I was tired of his rambling but anyways I need to meet Sidney and Tatum at the theater "she says as she gets up.

"Well I have some things to take care of but I'll be back later love"Klaus says with a smirk before walking away. Dewey turns to Jocelyn with a raised eyebrow "love"he teased.

Jocelyn gives him a deadpanned look before walking away as he laughs as she makes her way to the theater.

Rebekah turns to Klaus "love"she mocks as he gives her an annoyed look while Jocelyn laughs. Damon and Stefan watch as there sister laughs as guilt fills with in there gut while Elena glares at Jocelyn on how she can friends with the Mikaelsons.

Sidney and Tatum share a look they were gonna get Klaus and Jocelyn together they would make the ultimate couple.

Jocelyn makes her way to the theater as she sees Sidney and Tatum waiting for her"so how did it go"she asked about the play of troy as they make there way to her.

"It was alright until the killer showed up"Sidney says with a coldness in her tone.

"Where they tall or short"Jocelyn asked as she leans against the wall.

"They were tall it was mickey I could smell his scent"sidney says as they wait outside the building.

"So what are we gonna do about these bitches"Tatum asked as Jocelyn hums as she thinks"oh I got the perfect deaths for them but for now we act normal until the time is right."Jocelyn says as they all nod there heads in agreement.

Mrs loomis and mickey share terrified looks with one another as Sidney, Tatum,Dewey, Jocelyn,and Klaus all smirk deadly at them.

Elena glares"you are no better then the killers"she snarks as her friends give her disbelief looks.

"In case you haven't noticed with that big ass head of yours the killer is killing for the joy of it I don't so get your facts straight"Jocelyn says with a raised eyebrow.

Damon glares "that's not nice Jocelyn"he hisses.

"Of course you'd stick up for her you got your head stuck so far up her ass you can't tell right from wrong anymore Damon"Jocelyn says with a hallow laugh as her brothers glare at her.