Chapter 1 (re written.)

Long story short guys.. I accidentally deleted the previous chapters in the process of re writing this.. so now all you're gonna see are the fully re written chapters. Im so sorry 😞😭‼️ this is a modern AU btw, their ages range to 16-18. Oh yeah btw. Get ready to read a whole ass..idk just get ready its hell ngl

"Today is the day me and my sister transfer to a new school. I don't really want the first day to go bad."
this is said by aether, he was normally a quiet one and was never involved in anything that would attract attention towards him.

"c'mon aether, be more excited!" lumine, who was aether's twin just tried to make him be happier and less worried. Even tho they were twins they were quite the opposites, lumine was always more enthusiastic and happy while her brother aether was always more quiet and never enthusiastic enough.

— when they arrive at their new school —

"Class, today we will have a transfer student i would like all of you to be on your best behavior."
Said miss lisa, the homeroom teacher of that classroom.

"Okay miss lisa.." the class said that in a tone hinting that they didn't care that much about it, "you may come in now." miss lisa turned with a smile while aether would walk in just wanting to get everything over with. "Hello everyone.. umm i am aether, i come from a different nation it's.. nice to meet you all..?" Said aether as he was nervous and slightly clueless about how they would react and if they would criticize him.

Obviously aether would be really nervous, since while he was there awkwardly smiling he slightly glanced and saw his classmates just looking at him and he didn't know what was going on.

"hey come on everyone, don't be so silent after he just introduced himself you're all making him nervous." said miss lisa.

since aether was always quiet and literally just wanted to have a normal school life he clearly didn't know how to feel. "girl, look at him! He's so attractive don't you think?" "Yea!! He totally is, i wonder if he's single!" 2 girls were talking about Aether's looks just giggling and looking at him, aether just stood there crying inside hoping it wasn't bad.

Besides those 2 girls, turns out there was also other girls and guys that were talking about him too. Miss lisa had noticed, "ugh don't mind it a lot aether, go ahead and sit down where you want."  Miss lisa shrugged it off and tried to not alarm aether too much.

"O-okay.." he just walked away quickly being embarrassed thinking people thought he was weird, but also thought he was overthinking and just sat down wherever there was a free seat and calmed himself down. during that time, he just decided to listen to miss lisa because grades were also important for him and he didn't want anything to distract him. Or so he thought. (I have plans dw)

It was then lunch time, since aether didn't know anything about the school, he just silently waited there for his sister because he did not want to do anything to attract any attention towards him. He was praying his sister were just to appear right then and there.

"God lumine why can't you just come, i am kinda hungry." He whined just waiting when.. "bro im here, whats your deal." his sister just appeared out of nowhere behind him and "AHHHHH!!!!!1!!1!" He freaked out letting out a scream and what he didn't want to happen happened. Everyone just had their attention on him, "BRO WTF, sorry everyone!!" she apologized pulling aether by his ear.

"OW— OW OW!! OKAY SORRY." he apologized also crying inside realizing he attracted attention.

"AETHER. wtf is wrong with you, didn't you say you wanted to never attract attention but now you let out a girl af scream that alerted everyone." lumine pulled aether's ear annoyed at her brother. "ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT YOU DECIDED TO APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE WHO DOES THAT???" he whined and let himself go.