Chapter 2 (re written.)

Wow what the f*ck am i even doing here huuuuh????????? Who the hell disappears and then writes again????? Me. 🥳🥳🤓 anyway im doing this purely for fun, bcz i dont have a life anymore

Right after aether complimented childe's eyes, his eyes suddenly lit up as if they weren't dead af beforehand. "Ya think so cutie?" He asked, and he did not hold back wiggling his eyebrows trying to be all flirtatious.

Seeing that just now made Aether instantly regret he said that, judging by his expression which was simply squinted eyes while his mouth slightly twitched, it was basically expressing he felt very regretful after saying such a thing.

"C'mon cutie! Don't look at me like that! Y'know i was just excited after you complimented me." childe said, and he soon chuckled nervously and assured aether it was just because of that reason, and in the end aether sighed and just looked away, walking further by himself as he was getting tired of this situation he was in.

Childe instantly noticed how aether wanted to run off, and ran to catch up with him in a rush. "Heyy!! Cutie~ you can't just run away? What if you get lost?" He teased, and smirked while getting in aether's way.

Aether scoffed, yet he sighed and pushed childe away, his eyes remained narrowed while he walked. "Please do not keep calling me that. I only asked you to help me find my class, nothing more." He said, and warned childe with a cold kind of gaze, surprising childe but as the guy he was, he found it hot.

"Alright alright~" childe finally backed down, but during the rest of the guide he gave aether, he just stared at aether, infatuated by his beauty.. in awe that someone like aether was even real. To him— aether was definitely the definition of something carved by the hands of the heavens itself— quite the over exaggeration, but it was entirely true in his eyes, truly someone infatuated.

After quite a while, longer than aether wanted it to take, they reached the class aether had to be in, and so aether turned towards childe and politely bowed his head in gratitude, making childe freeze and stare in surprise as he was startled. "Thanks for helping me" aether simply said, and then didn't look at childe as he opened the door and didn't say another word to childe. "Cutie wai—!" When childe tried to say something, aether disappeared from his sight, causing him to sigh and reach his hand towards his face, as he laughed and had some kind of cheeky smirk on his face.

 "Cutie wai—!" When childe tried to say something, aether disappeared from his sight, causing him to sigh and reach his hand towards his face, as he laughed and had some kind of cheeky smirk on his face

(Sorry for ugliness, idk how to shade.)

"How amusing... that cutie sure is going to be a chase.." childe thought, while that same smirk remained on his face. Oh, he sure fell for aether already.

As aether finally managed to push childe away that easily, he sighed in relief and proceeded to walk into class, where he would see his teacher who already started his lesson, this crushed aether's will. All he wanted was a tranquil Highschool life, but there he was. Already coming late into a class, aether could only quietly whine and sob, like the over-thinker he was.