Chapter 1:

(Mina's POV)
I wake up from a terrible nightmare me and my mum moved and I went to a new school and left all my friends. Oh wait that did really happen *she sighs* now I got to get ready for my new school. *she gets dressed in the new uniform*

Oh wow this is really pretty but I wish it was pink or white to match my makeup

Oh wow this is really pretty but I wish it was pink or white to match my makeup. *she goes downstairs to the kitchen where her mum was making breakfast* "good morning mum" (mum) "good morning have your breakfast fast we can't be late on your first day!" "Ok I will" *she finishes her breakfast and goes to school*
Wow this school is so big! I hope there is art class because I left my old one. *She goes inside and rushes her way to class*
(TEACHER)
"Okay good morning everyone I hope you've had a nice holiday" *everyone groans* "please remember that the holiday is over now and it's time to get your A game on" (Felix) "who even says that your getting old chan" (chan is the favourite teacher and teaches most classes)  "I'm not old!" *he sighs* "I forgot there is a new student coming to our class!" *all the boys shout* (seungmin) "is it a girl?" (Felix) "is she hot?" (Han) " you know it could be a boy" (chan) "well it isn't it's a girl and her name is Mina"  (Felix) "I hope she is cute so we can finally have a fine girl in our class" *knock* (chan) "that must be her!" *the class goes silent* *chan opens the door* "welcome come in!" *the class silently looks at her* (Mina) "hello" *she waves awkwardly* (chan) "why don't you introduce yourself to the class!".