~Blonde beauty~

He didn't see us. And was walking away. Sarah and John b were shouting for him and the girl he was with but there was no response. Which is when I decided to shout as well to try help them as we tried pushing through the crowd of people.

"JJ"

"PLEASE STOP JJ"

"J'S I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT STOP IM GOING TO CUT YOUR BLONDE BEAUTY HAIR OFF!"

He stopped. Finally. We pushed through the crowd and were now face to face with the boy I loved as a child. "J's?" He laughed while looking at me. I wink at JJ like I used to as a kid. He realised. "Oh my god..HARP" he closed the gap between us and gave me a hug while spinning me around. We pulled away and he was smiling like crazy. He looked and John B who was laughing at JJ. The girl next to him coughed trying to break the awkward silence. "Oh sorry hi I'm Harper. I'm John B's little sister. It's nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out to shake hers. She looked at me in confusion then at John B. "You never told me you had a sister" she said confused and annoyed. "Well kie it wasn't really a thing I wanted to talk about considering she was meant to be dead" he explains to her going quieter towards the end. "Are you 1000% sure this is your sister?" She questions and John B and JJ both nod. "Well if that's the case hey it's nice to meet you" she says before hugging me. I hesitate before hugging her back. She pulls sways and tells me her name is Kiera but to call her kie. I smile at her and they all take me back to the hotel they were staying at as I explain everything to john b about how our mother is dead and how she had been dead since my birth and how I have been living in hotels since I am supposed to be 18 years old here. Yet I'm only 16.

We are now at the hotel and I take a shower. When I get out my hair is wrapped in a towel and my body wrapped in a towel. Sarah was sat on the bed with a suit case I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I thought you might want some clothes to wear but I wasn't sure what so I brought my clothes in here" she says a bit embarrassed. We both laugh a little as I walk towards her. "Whichever you think will look good on me" I respond. She nods and gets out a pink long sleeved buttoned up crop top and some blue jeans. I thank her and she smiles before leaving giving me time to get changed. I sit on the bed and dry my hair. Once I have done this I hear a knock on the door. I say come in and kie enters the room. She looks at my outfit and laughs a little. I look at her confused and defensive in a way. "Oh I'm sorry. Let me guess Sarah gave you those?" She said trying not to laugh. I smile and nod. She takes the hoodie she is wearing off. It was just a normal hoodie to say the least. "Wear this. You'll be freezing if we go outside. I mean it is JJ'S but I'm sure he won't mind" she says while handing me the hoodie. "Are you sure?" I say heisting taking it from her. She smiles and nods and I take it from her. She has his hoodie on. Does that mean her and JJ are together?

I leave the room with them all sat in the living room part of the hotel. JJ looked at me and then realised his hoodie. "Now then mrs that belongs to me doesn't it?" He says standing up walking towards me. I look down and nod. "It suits you I suppose" he continues while laughing and putting his hat on my head. My god I missed this boy. I could feel kie's eyes on me and JJ. "It looked better on kie if you ask me" I say walking past JJ putting the hat back on his head. I don't want any drama with any of these people. I have found myself already caring for all 4 of them.