Part 9

After seeing the chubby boy, Boboiboy cautiousness has gone. "This is Tok Aba's Coco Stand! There are Chocolate dessert, Chocolate cake--" Boboiboy was confuse, "Who is he, Tok Aba?" he ask with full of curiousity while the chubby boy behind him still continued talking, but he didn't pay attention, not like he care but, he is just curious, "Gopal" he answer, "A loyal customer who always wanted a free drinks everyday," Tok Aba exclaim, rolled his eyes from annoyance as Boboiboy just reply with an "Ohh".. Random but okay. "And the most special thing here is---!! Tok Aba's special hot chocolate!! Discounts that reach up to 100%--!" "Haih! Don't make up something that's not true," Tok Aba warn him, making Gopal chuckled nervously.

Gopal walk toward Boboiboy and hold his hand, "I'm Gopal, from now on, I will be your best friend!" Gopal exclaim excitedly, making Boboiboy sweat drop. Gopal then sat beside him and smirk, "Tok Aba, I am already becoming his best friend," Tok Aba knew this sentence is not just a normal sentence, he must have an intention behind this word, "Do you mind if I get a free Tok Aba's hot chocolate?" he 'ask', making all of them look at him with a straight face, and Tok Aba rolled his eyes, knowing exactly from the start. Gopal was dumbfounded, "What? It is true though," Gopal said to them, and all of them sweat drop by his reply. But suddenly-

Boboiboy could feel a presence at the tree. He then quickly turn his head toward the tree that he felt some presence in it, and just like be thought, he could see a shadow at the bottom of the tree, holding something. However, despite Boboiboy ability that became weaken, he couldn't see nor could guess what it was. It's kind of weird, he was weak, but a little stronger from human, but he could still felt the presence of something so strong. It must be because the thing purposely exposed his whereabout, but why? 

It threw something to Gopal, Boboiboy could finally see it! It was a knife! A kitchen knife! "Watch out!" Boboiboy warn him, trying to push him away and luckily, it didn't hit any of them. Gopal was shock as he see a knife that was perfectly thrown beside him, it was now stick on the table. Boboiboy found it strange, he was sure that it's him, but.. Mikata wasn't the type to use something so useless like the kitchen knife, knowing that he is now as strong to rival the whole galaxy, but not as strong as him, of course. Mikata could destroy this person body in a millisecond. So Boboiboy have no choice but to be more aware of this presence, but he must not jump to conclusions! It is not Mikata, he knew him for years. He would destroy anyone that get in his way. 

Boboiboy look at Gopal, who were speechless after something threw the knife beside him. A tear could be seen in the corner of his eyes, he was so scared and shocked that he's about to cry. Tok Aba and Yaya were shock too, they were speechless. "Are you okay!?" Boboiboy ask, concern about him, but he didn't receive any reply. Boboiboy sigh and then he look at the kitchen knife beside him, who is also beside Gopal. If he purposely didn't make it hit him, then that must be a warning. Boboiboy could see a note that were tied at the knife earlier. He read the note and.... Rather to not say it, it make Boboiboy eyes widen a little, for real, 

He just wanted to have a peaceful life on Earth-!!! 

---

Sorry if I didn't upload for months now. I'm really sorry! I've been busy this day, exam just pass.. Sooooo-! I will upload 1-2 part in every 2-3 weeks! And again, I'm sorry if my grammar is worsen now, I barely wrote Boboiboy story anymore... 

(659 words, including author note^^)