Part 10

Boboiboy looks at Gopal while still holding the note. He throw the note away. "Are you okay..?" he ask as Gopal tremble and a the year on his eyes almost fall down to his cheeks. Gopal could only nod as a response, as the terrified looks at his face was still can be seen. He really is bad at lying.. 

Yaya and Tok Aba could only looks at Gopal with a shock expression, worried about him. Tok Aba sigh, who would 'play' with knife? It's dangerous! Boboiboy then stop looking at Gopal as he smile, "luckily you dodge, or else you would di-"

"Boboiboy!" 

Tok Aba and Yaya shout, warning him to keep his mouth shut. Boboiboy could only sweat drop, and then keep his mouth shut like an obedient little guy. As the three of them looks at Gopal, but he's gone from their sight. Making them all confused, isn't he sat at the chair beside Boboiboy earlier? Boboiboy then look under the chair beside him and then he sweat drop. Gopal faint and then fell from the chair, making both the human beside Boboiboy panic in response. 

"Aiyoyo, what happened to my son!?" uncle Kumar ask to Tok Aba worriedly, but Tok Aba keep his mouth shut the whole time. They're currently at the hospital. Uncle Kumar's worried makes him walk left and right thousand of time, and Yaya tried to convinced him to sat down and he only passed out. There's nothing to worried about, she says even though she is also terrified of what happened earlier. Like, who don't? The attack was so sudden and as fast as lightning too! Luckily it didn't hit Gopal or else they would be in so much problem. 

The door is slowly opening, and someone is walking outside of the room. It was a doctor. "How is my son!?" Uncle Kumar ask the doctor quickly wuth mix emotions, worried and furious.  The doctor smile in response, telling him not to worry because his son does not have any injury at all. He only passed out because of shock. 

" Not to worry, ah? He literally passed out at your stall, Tok Aba! And you still didn't told me a thing why all of this happened!" he is furious. "Please don't shout, Uncle Kumar! You will disturb the patients here!" Yaya warned him because ehe is being too loud, scared that it might disturb the people's who's currently around them. All of them is currently looking at the commotion beside them, wondering what might happend... 

" I agree with Miya. I don't know who you are but you can't just shout freely at this public hospital. It's not your father hospital to begin with so please keep your mouth shut," Boboiboy glared at him, and truth to be told, he doesn't really care 'bout the people around them, but he was disturb as well so he just can't let it slide.

" You-"" That's enough, Kumar.. " Tok Aba cut off his words, not wanting to make this fight any further. Kumar finally come to his senses and then tried to calm himself down. He then slowly sat at the seats near there and the doctor sigh." Thank you for your cooperation.. You shall visits him.. But the visiting time will end in 30 minutes.." 

Uncle Kumar ran inside, and everyone followed him from behind. After all of them went inside, Boboiboy was behind them, chilling but then pause. He then glared at the doctor. 

Why?