six

riley and i met up and we ended up having a great time. he was very charming and smart which I loved. i ended up coming back at 2 in the morning. i slowly opened the door to the triplets house even though i knew they would probably be up anyways. matt is on the couch watching a movie with nick and they turn around once they hear me, "where have you been?" matt questions.

"this might sound crazy but i think i was on a date...?"

"you think?" nick asks puzzled.

"with who?" matt asks.

"riley burkhart"

"SHUT UP. WHATT. he is so hot" nick gets excited, i laugh and walk towards the couch.

"what did you do?" matt asks.

"just walk around and talk. we got ice cream"

"oh my gosh, sounds fun. did you have a good time?" matt continues.

"i did actually."

"thats nice." he says. "hey wheres chris?" i ask the two boys.

"oh he went up to bed" nick answers, "really?"

"yeah he was exhausted"

"oh, thats rare"

"you can go up, you dont have to stay down here with us" i laugh "alright."i say and walk up the stairs to the bedroom. the bedroom door is slightly creeked open so i open it slowly. the light from the hall lighting up the room and chris' back. its freezing in here.

i quickly change into some comfier clothes and then get under the covers. chris is fast asleep as i lay down facing his back. i watch his back move slowly as he inhales and pick up on his breathing pattern. i turn to face the ceiling and feel guilty. i dont know why, something feels off and i have no idea what it is. i turn my back towards chris and close my eyes and let myself drift off into sleep.

the next morning when i wake up i turn to face chris but hes gone. hes not here. i get up and go downstairs to find him. as i walk downstairs i spot him and he runs over to me lifting me off the last step of the stairs, giving me a hug. i giggle, "chris put me down"

"i missed you!"

"i literally saw you less than 24 hours ago"

"i knowwwwww.... i made you waffles though!"

"oh yum, thanks" i follow him to the counter grabbing a plate and then heading over to the tv. he turns on a show and we comfortly watch.

"oh hey, what time did you get here last night, i didnt hear you come in." he says with a mouth full of waffle.

"like 2"

"oh where were you?"

"i went out with riley burkhart for a while last night."

"riley burkhart???"

"yeah, whats wrong."

"i- nothing i just- i dont think hes a very good person- i dont know" he says the last part very quickly, i dont respond.

over the next few weeks, riley and i get super close and after a month or so, he kind of asked me to be his girlfriend, i accepted, obviously.

@aurorahart has posted to her story

group chat: THE gc gods

chris💗
matty😤
nicky🦜

nicky🦜
ROOOORRYYY
WHAT
IN THE
ACTUAL
FUCKS
NAME
HOLY
SHIF
YOU ARE DATING RILEY FUCKING BURKHART??????!!!!!!

matty😤
WHAT.
no fucking WAY
I'm so happy for you

nicky🦜
YUSS
omg
this is so exciting
UDOQOSISKA
HES SO HOT WHEN CAN I MEET HIM

you
OH MY GOD
CALM
YOURSELFS

nicky🦜
why didn't u tell us sooner.

IT LIKE JUST HAPPENED

nicky🦜
why the fuck aren't u here where are you

with RILEY

matty😤
are u dumb

nicky🦜
fuck you matt
hey where's chris

matty😤
idk why are u asking me

nicky🦜
shut up

matty😤
are you coming back here 2night we are watching movie

i would and i want to but im staying here
im sorry😕

matty😤
DONT BE
WE GET IT
HAVE FUN POOKS

thank u babe💋