Chapter 1: slice of life

this is my first Wattpad story that I'm writing, I'm honestly just doing this for fun, sorry if something doesn't sound right or if there are any spelling errors, English was not my first language😭 anyways, enjoy!

I woke up to loud thud noises downstairs.
still half-asleep I jump out of bed and get dressed. I'm still wondering what that sound is coming from. I go downstairs slowly, only to be greeted with a "Good-morning!" Robot voice. I look to see what it is..

And I realize that I forgot that I'm living with 6 foot animatronics running around my house.

I look at Bonnie and I greet him back by waving. I walk over to the kitchen to go eat breakfast, "man I'm starving" I walk over to the fridge while trying not to bump into chica,
"Hey Freddy..?" Freddy looks down at me while I look up at him. "You're blocking the fridge.." Freddy quickly catches on and apologizes, while I open the fridge and I grab my breakfast. I let out a sigh and eat my breakfast while thinking to myself.

"Ever since the pizzaria closed they had to move in with me, it sure is tough..they're taking up the whole space!"

While I eat, I look over to springtrap, only to see Michael and springtrap fighting again. "Not again.." I quickly run over before things get physical. "What happened this time?!" Springtrap looks down at me, looking like he'll kill anyone who gets in his way, (as usual)

As springtrap was about to say something Micheal quickly barges in, "it's nothing, we're just complaining about stuff" I look at micheal, slightly annoyed by the response, "what stuff?" Springtrap also barges in "none of you're business. You shouldn't be worried about what we're arguing about night guard" I gave him a annoyed look "uh yes I do, remember what happened last time? And my name is not night guard anymore, it's y/n" "whatever" Springtrap let's out a groan and stormes off. While Micheal just sits down, sighing.

I sigh, looking over at the kitchen, I walk towards the kitchen where some of the other animatronics are and sit down. I look over, only to see ballon boy climbing onto the cabinets. I groaned, "Toy chica, can you please grab ballon boy?" Toy chica looks annoyed, like this happens several times, I go over to ballon boy and pick him up by toy's Chica's arm,

"batteries" he says, I hold back the urge to throw him across the kitchen, and I gently put him down with nightmare ballon boy in the living room. Nightmare ballon boy cusses me out while I walk back to the kitchen.

I eventually give up on getting these animatronics under control and decide to go back to my room.

As I walk up the stairs I hear the voices of the animatronics fade away. I get to my room and sit down on my bed. In the corner of my eye I see golden Freddy, I jump. "Oh my gosh Cassidy, you scared the shit out of me." She laughs, "didn't mean too" I walk over to her and sit next to her. "What are you doing up here anyways?" Her glowing eyes inside the suit looks towards me, "too frustrating down there" I nod. "Is it because of him?" she doesn't respond.

I was quickly cut off to heavy metal footsteps upstairs.