Chapter 2: daddy issues

Cassidy's glowing eyes fades away, as like she was powering off. I stand up and cross my arms, I see Bonnie almost out of breath. "What's wrong?" I ask, "they're fighting!!" My stomach drops. "Who?!" He doesn't respond and runs downstairs. I quickly follow him downstairs, I could hear the animatronics yelling and running around as I walked down.

It's springtrap and Micheal again.

This time it was physical.

I hesitated to go up to them and stop it, it's dangerous. It wouldn't be the best idea to jump into a fight with a furious 7 foot bunny who could easily break my bones with just a little pinch. That's not my concern right now though, the concern is Micheal. Micheal is just as fragile as me.

At this point springtrap was choking Micheal, and practically beating him up, like he didn't have enough bruises on his body. "I should've done this in the first place." Springtrap yells "you're a fucking brat you know that?" Micheal couldn't answer, he was turning blue from springtrap hands around his neck choking him.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood there, trying to think what I should do, should I call Cassidy? Should I jump in anyways? Should I!? "STOP!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could, everyone  stopped to look at me, even springtrap.

At this point I was so furious I wasn't thinking right, because I ran over to springtrap and kicked his knee. It barely moved an inch. "LET HIM GO!!" I yelled "IM TIRED OF YOU GUYS FIGHTING" I kicked him once again.

Springtrap looked furious, like he was about to kill me.

I flinched, realizing what I've just done. Springtrap picks me up by the collar of my shirt.

"listen here y/n, you think you're the boss here? "WILLIAM" springtrap was cut off by ballora. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Springtrap looked scared, and gently puts me down, as ballora slowly walks over to springtrap. She looked furious,

like she was about to smack the shit out of him.

she was about to say something but she quickly interrupted by a..

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang...shit.