Chapter 3: a visitor

Everyone looks at me like they're waiting for orders. I don't say anything, I just walk over to the door and hope the other animatronics just stay quiet. I slowly open the door, halfway so they can't fully see the inside of my house.

It's Phone guy.

"Heyy y/n how you doing!!" I was a bit startled, ever since that place burned down, he hasn't contacted me since. "oh..uhm" he cut me off, "can I come in?" Before I could say anything he came in with no hesitation.

It was a relief to not see all of the animatronics hovering behind me. They're probably in the basement, I thought to myself.

I walk to the kitchen where Phone guy was sitting down. "You want anything to drink?" I ask. "That's not what I'm here for" he said "then why are you here? You haven't contacted me for months..and you just suddenly show up?!" I said, "I know, I'm sorry y/n, I promise I'll make it up to you." I cross my arms "so you know how the pizzaria burned down that day?" He asked, "yep, still traumatized by it." I responded.

"That day after we put out the fire, there were no traces of the animatronics.." I flinched "we looked everywhere, still we couldn't find anything." He said. "Why are you coming to tell me this though?" I asked, "well, who got you out of the pizzaria?"

My stomach dropped. "Y/n..it was impossible to get out of that pizzaria alone, the stage collapsed and blocked the exit remember?" He said, trying not to trigger anything. "Oh uhm..I don't remember much, since there was too much smoke, I couldn't see very well." I said, "maybe it was a firefighter who got me out."

Phone guy looked at me, concerned. "Y/n..the firefighters only arrived when the building was fully collapsed.." he said, "You weren't even the one to call the firefighters!" I quickly cut him off "it wasn't my fault! I was out of power. Not even the phone was working!"

"Look that's not the point, why are you even asking me this?! why are these animatronics so important to you?!" I said. "Y/n have you forgot?" He said, "I built these animatroni—"

"BULLSHIT!"