Character Introduction

• Name: Ezra Ikeda ( 英杜楽 ,活田 )

• Age: 22
( *Later In the Canon story line )

• Race: Human Cis Male

• Height: 1, 63 ( CST* )

• sexuality; heterosexuell ( straight )

BONE BREATHING
骨の息
Hone no iki

• FIRST FORM
Mauling sledge

All bone breathing forms can do hard damage to the enemy's bone structure as it is the major target of each forms Attack. Mauling sledge is the first most primal violent attack as it is mostly for inflicting pain instead of focusing on the beheading of the enemy. One strike from above with said form will shatter all of the bones in the opponent's body- a very painful attack mostly used for buying time or to slow the enemy to a hold.

SECOND FORM
Cartilage carnage

A swift attack from below with a few swift precise strikes upwards using the blade to cut trough the opponent's cartilage and disconnected their joins to make it easier to go in for a kill or a another attack. No matter the regeneration of an opponent the technique will always make time and is very successful if done correctly.

• THIRD FORM
Jaw Chipper

This attack includes martial art and swift body movements and can be used in offence or defense. It's focused on a direct attack to the enemy's face to go for the jaw area to keep it from using it against the holder. Focus is always on destroying the opponent's jaw and mouth so no damage can be done in time to retreat to end the enemy's life.

• FORTH FORM
Carrion

For this attack it's mostly benefiting if the opponent's back is turned. Using this form which also is requiring a lot of strength the user can attack with a violent amount of force from one direction and use the force to land a blow on the enemy to strike them down in one move. The speedy movement of this attack can be very painful for the opponent's due to the friction.

FIFTH FORM
Cadaver Perception

This attack allows the user to target the enemy's weak spots like an X-ray Vision making it easier to use small slashes from all sides in the right spots for maximal efficiency tho it can be easy for the opponent to get a hold of the user

• SIXTH FORM
Spine Smasher

With a vertical jump attack from above and a quick slash to the opponent's back and spinal cord it's easy to sever the head that way afterwards or during it.

• SEVENTH FORM
Onslaught

A relentless attack from all sides and angles in quick succession and with swift movements to cause as much damage as possible. Weapon can also be launched into the opponent's body and twisted in any direction for a painful impact

Nichirin Blade Color: peach almond coloured ( depending on the lighting)

Appearance: Ezra has very pale skin and bone markings in his face around his features later in his life , just as he has blue greyish eyes with small Thin pupils and white medium length hair tied up in the back of his head with hairs sticking out around and into his face.

Later in life he also has a gapping fleshwound in the right side of his cheek and another continuing scar on the left due to his curse

Now let's start with his story...