begineng😘

y/n pov

it all started when i saw his juicy phat azz glistening in the moonlight when ordering a extra bean burrito in catboy cipotle.. my mouth was wattering as he filmed a tictoc video of him dancing (purr). once i got my food i walked over to him, flipping my hair dramatcaly.

"heyy.." i said, fluttering my long, beutiful eyelashed in the wind. 

he turend his head towards me, long curls brusheing against my face as he looked me dead in the eye. we were only 3 inches apart, and i wanted to close the gap betwen us so bad but i stopped myself and contained my drool. he raised one volumpuous eyebrow up, staring at me with his beautiful blue orbs and plump lips.

"do you need something?" he asks, glancing me up and down.

i wanted to combust and bow down but i restrained mysefl. "um," i replied, "i just wanted to say... i love your moves...."

it wasnt a total lie... i loved the way his arms flailed in the sky and the way his legs shook with great velocity.... but i wanted to say more... i wanted to say how much i wanted to cyt his hair off and keep it in my pillow and how much i wanted to cup his beautiful face in my hands.. but i couldnt. not yet.

he seemed to blush at my compliment. a rosy color met his cheeks as he stared at me, and soon, i blushed too.

"thanks," his voice rang out. the way words escaped his larynx sent shivers down my spine. "um. do you wanna get out of here..?"

my heart thumpd so hard out of my chest. "o-o-o-of corse!11!!1!!!!1" i replid. who would say no?????

he took my hand in his and led me out of the catby chiltpe.....

to be conitnued1!!!!!!!!1!!!11!