the fist datae😁💐

ash he led me aout of the cabtoy chipiotle, his warm hands caressd mine and my heart felt warm. it hasnt been ljke thisn in a lnge time... i wanted more.

i shuffled colser to him, a pink blush placstered on my facee. we were so close. his thighs jigglend n the wind and i was aboslutely flabberasted. how could a person b so impecably pefrect???i guess i started droling, bcuz ashton soon loked back at me and eyed me up and down.

"you ok, bbg??" he asked with a wink. i melted at his nicname.

"b-b-bbg..?" i asked for conformation.

"yes, is fhat alright that i call u that?"

we LOVE a consetnual king, so ir esponded, "yes yes ofc keep caklling me that pplase. aslfo, yes, yes im ok. i just... love you. is that too soon?"

he started ablushing, and stopped wlking. and there we were, two baddies in a rnadom craker barrle parking lot (how did we get there? i sfwear we werent wakling too far....) starign each other with pure love and desire.

"ofc not.. i lve u too bbg..." he respoded, looking of to the side. i lofked at his lucious lips and licked my own. i wanted to kiss him so bad bro like fr.. "so.,." he condinued, "u wanna go in?"

as i sad yes, he dragged me into craker berrel, where the waters and wateresses greeted us with degliht.

"weve been waiting for you...." they said in unisin.

i was confused, as one shuld be, btu ashton jsut smiled his beautifyk golden smyle.

"im backl swhawy." he susddenly said wih a thick southern acent.

i look at him with absuolute shcok. what????? what oesbn he mean?????????? hee seems to enjoy hte confused lok on my face, so eh simply giggles his beaiful giggle, takes my hand in his once agan, and walks thru the restraunt. everyonw bows down to him (as they shofuld, hes such a jing) and he just smiles and stridses his way down to tehe secret pantry in the back fo te crakr barrle. before he opsn the door, he hoflds my waist in his big hands and kisses me on athe cheek. a part of me foudn it so domestic n cute that i wanted to melt nonto the ground and beg hi to do it again, btu another part of me wished that ksis was on my lisp. i the end, i gasped, because WHO WOULDNT ITS LITERALLY ASHTON CHAVIS, and he gigled once again. i swar his giglge is so cute i wanna much him up like ice spie.

as he opene dthe door, my eyes wdiened......

TO BE CONDTINTUED!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!1!1!!

A/N🤭

im sirrt for dying on you all😔😔 i ascended into the ehavens but i promside ill upload better im sorry pookies😥😥😥😥