MEMORY BACK

recap- kai was going to touch you but someone punched him you looked and found tae with teary eyes. but kai pulled out knife from his pocket and made a cut on tae's chest. You widen your eyes. he again pulled you closed and started kissing you, you pushed him, but he didn't budge. tae got up and dragged him outside and started beating him, then kai run away from there your eyes got teary and that night when his accident happened you blame yourself.  then you ran to him while crying.

y/n- i-i am sorry. it's all because of me. 

tae- why are you blaming yourself it's not your fault. (Then you help him and went to car you took first aid box)

y/n- o-open your shirt (he took off his shirt and you started treating him whole the time he was staring at your tear-stained face) you don't need to protect me just because I'm a woman. (You said at the lasts after bandaging his wound (he chuckled bitterly and poke his inner cheek before clicking his tongue)

TAE- I am not protecting you just because you are a woman i am protecting you because you are my women.

author pov

as soon as he said that you looked at him with wide eyes.

y/n- do you even know what you are saying i am your sister. (You said while your heart made a flip, he stops the car in between the road it was a forest area you looked at him who was gripping on the starring wheel of the car tightly with his one hand and his other hand on his hairs running through them)

Tae- yeah! the sister whom i kissed, the sister whom i touched all along the way, the sister whom i fucked, the sister who i love and the sister whom i have been dating for more than 4 years right you are my, that sister whom i did all the things which a person does to the one he loves.

y/n- a person cherish the one he loves, trust him and most importantly he doesn't cheat on the one he loves.

Tae- you would have known the truth if you listen to my side of story also but instead you jumped into the conclusion without knowing the truth. AM I RIGHT baby 

y/n- i would trust you if you had told me the day i came but you didn't. (He cupped your cheeks)

Tae- but pls listen to me now. (He explained you everything which happened in last 4 years your tears fall continuously)

y/n- i-i am sorry to not believe you and doubting you i-i (he suddenly smashed his lips on you kissing you passionately you also kissed him back after a while you broke the kiss)

tae- i  am sorry (he said and again kissed you and that leads to something else

SMUT AHEAD 🔈🔉🔊 IF YOU GUYS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE KINDLY LEAVE MY INTENTION IS NOT TO MAKE U UNCOMFORTABLE BUT I KNOW MOST OF YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE 🤨😉😉

he put you on the back seat and you both started kissing hungrily as if there's no tomorrow, he grabs your waist and pulled you closer and you wrapped your hands around his neck he left you lips and sucked onto your neck leaving marks on it he slowly kissed your whole body and remove each piece of cloth from your body now he started to suck your breast and entered into you ,you closed your eyes as your head arched back up and down due to the force on your torso you dug your nails on his back after that he looked into your eyes he held your waist and again started moving even the car started shaking skin slapping, heavy breaths moans, groans were heard he nuzzled his face and kissed you neck as you moan and it continues after he session he laid beside you and pulled you closer by your waist landing your hands on his chest 

y/n- tae 

tae- hmmm

y/n- w-when will you divorce IU. (You said drawing circle on his chest and your one hand holding the duvet on your chest he turns to you and pecked your lips which were swollen and red from the session)

tae-it's a contract of three years i made her sign it only few months are left then i'll divorce her. (He said caressing your waist)

y/n- but will mom and dad accept us and our relationship. (You said as a lone tear escaped from your eyes, he immediately wiped it and hugged you tightly)

tae- don't worry they will (he said and kissed your forehead)

y/n- tae i love you and i don't wanna lose you again.

tae- i love you more than you can imagine.

PLS VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATE. GUYS PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT 🥰🥰