my past

♡......... updates for just you guys truly you guys are best and vote for it if you love it even a bit (squealing with puppy eyes)

Just feel the feeling poured in this chapter

Author pov

You sat on the bed as a sharp pain in your stomach arised making you clutch your belly with your hand and shut your eyes tight as a low painful sound escaped your lips and a burning sensation produced in your throat making you jolt up your steps and you rushed to the washroom to the sink and let it all puke after it was done, you washed yourself as the pain lessed a bit than before  sat on the stool while closing your eyes for a bit of seconds.

You stood up trying and washed your mouth and looked qt yourself for a bit of time and wondered about your life what's happening.

Your dad who took care of you after your mom left you alone not even caring about you even a bit to live her own life and now even your dad don't want you who would want this horrible feeling your heart clenched a bit as you closed your eyes and those voices again haunted you

Flashback
"You ruined my life ,you little shit" the woman spat venom along with her words.

"Yun-mi HOW DARE YOH SAY THAT TO A CHILD SHE IS PUR CHILD DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER" The man who was probably the father of the little girl standing while clutching her dress in her palms listening to the harsh words her mother said for her, what was her fault she was just a 5 yeR old girl who didn't knew the reason of her mother's non-acceptance towards her

"SINCE , SHE CAME IN MY LIFE MY LIFE IS FUCKIN RIUNED SHE IS JUST A CURSE TO OUR FAMILY" Yun-mi said and about to raise her hands on the little girl but the man held her hand and dragged her out of the house holding her wrist.

"Yun-mi, it's enough now our marriage ,our love ad our story ends her. She is now only my daughter not yours heck you shouldn't be even called as a mother you are a stain in the name of a mother just get put from her and don't ever come back here to my daughter or me" as much as it pained him he had to do it for her, his daughter who was now everything he had to give up his wife, his love who was now only a mere woman who gave birth to his child not more than that and the woman who just hated her own child who she kept in her womb for 9 months

"F-fine if that's what you want for us, you want us to be separate then let's do it now ther is no us just you and me" she said as her eyes got tears and both of their tears rolled out.

He just looked at her going out without even turning back or apologizing for her deeds.he looked down and found his little daughter near his legs and saw her teary eyes he lifted her and heard her mumbling " appa why did momma leave" he just hugged her and said  "my baby, she is not your momma now, she said bad words to you, now no one will say anything bad to you she is gone now its only you and me okay we'll go to park and eat ice cream dont get sad okay, appa loves you my baby" he said comforting his daughter and placed a kiss at her forehead. She got easily distracted and got happy about it."appa, will momma never come again" her father hugged her but didn't say anything.

You opened your eyes and looked at yourself and smiled a little and that smile wasn't a happy one instead a bitter one and said "I look just like her, she hated me and now even dad hates me"

You touched your belly and said "how can anyone hate their own child, their own baby, I would sacrifice myself for my child but she" you washed you face drawing away those thoughts and went out and you mind again got diverted to the text you read in the morning

"Who could it be, it could be someone from his office I shouldn't misunderstand the situation like I did" you said and went to eat something but to your surprise a woman was there, she was middle aged and was serving the food as soon as she saw you she bowed at you to which you bowed back.

"Miss.Kim, I have prepared the breakfast as Mr.Kim said if you want anything else please tell me.

You shook you head and said " I don't want anything else and you can just call me y/n" you smiled at her before munching on the food and she started cleanand once she was done she took her things and went.

You just sat on the couch looking at the walls and said "once again i'm alone"