Fire Wall Hacker

Moodler- "hah.. whyd I hack SLU? Roomie this is the skin of a hacker" (requested by @squishy74)
          With saying this Moodler takes his discord mod hoodie off and reveals his sculpted hot bod. As Roomie rest his eyes upon Moodlers body he began to feel weak in the knees and collapsed due to the immense hotness emerging from Moodler. The final blow for Roomie was when Moodler hit him with the Derek Zoolander bluesteel face. With this absolute fatal combo Roomie went into a coma.
          When Roomie was in the coma, he was rushed to the hospital to see if there was any way to rejuvenate him. President Craine was in absolute distress and shock. He couldn't figure out why his lion cub had gone into a deep coma. He cried endlessly every single night until one day while Craine was sitting in the hospital room combing Roomies matted mane, Moodler appeared. Criane did not know who this hot young man was, but he did not dare to ask as Moodler gave off some top vibes.
Moodler-"Move aside normie, I can wake him up" he said in a low growl.
Craine-"No you cant me and the doctors have tried everything! He's a lost cause 😭" he cried.
           Moodler never took no for an answer, so while he loomed over Roomies coma induced body, he whispered into his big lion ears and said, "wakey wakey eggs and backey". With this Roomies eyes shot wide open. He was back to life! Roomie was confused and dazed. The last thing he remembered was Moodlers bangin shagadelic body.
Roomie groggily asked, "W-w-where am I 😚🐺"
Moodler stroked his mane as he sweetly answered' "The hospital pookie, you've been in a coma for 2 days... heres you favorite meal." With saying this Moodler handed Roomie a Quarter pounder plain with cheese with large fries and coke. Roomie's heart did a backflip, never had he experienced such a kind gesture before, but he couldn't shake a funny feeling.
"Moodler?" Roomie asked.
Moodler replied sweetly and gently, "yes, my pookie dookie stanka butt?"
Roomies face got stern as he asked, "why did you hack my school moodler why?"
Moodlers whole demeanor changed. He got up and started to confess, "Russia sent me, Louisiana has the biggest oil population we've ever seen so we held SLU for ransom.."
Roomie stayed silent as he tried to process what moodler had just said to him.
Moodler continued, "I never wanted to drag you into this though.. that van I stopped with my manly hands was Russian agents they were trying to take you out, but I was also trying to take you out 😏"
Even though Moodler had impeccable rizz Roomie knew he was better than that. He stood up and ran out the hospital as tears dropped down his beautiful face. As he was running the song "Nobody" by Mitski started playing in the background. As he was running endlessly he somehow ended up back in the woods. This time however Moodler did not follow him. Disappointment set, but Roomies phone lit up with a notification. It was from Moodler. The text read, "Roomie since i confided in you about a top super secret I need to go back to Russia to apologize to daddy putin... im too dangerous for you. Me being away will help you, I might come back, but Roomie promise me you'll be safe." Roomie did not reply he just started to cry even more, but as he was crying in the middle of the woods he heard branches popping and cracking behind him. Before he could even process what was happening a werewolf towered over him. The werewolf howled as another song called "Im so sick" by Flyleaf started to play. Roomie was in shock, in awe, he never seen another creature as beautiful as he. Before Roomie could even ask for a name the werewolf wiped Roomies tears away and said, "where the hell have you been loca?" Roomie was confused as fuck because never in his Lion life has he seen this werewolf before. The werewolf's face changed into shock and as quickly as he arrived he left.
          Roomie again was left alone in the woods. He was confused. He was lost....
(TBC im in class rn💀)