New Beginnings and Endings

As the werewolf ran off. Roomie dusted his knees off and started to skip on back home. He was wondering who in tf that werewolf was but the wolf left in such a hurry he couldn't bother to even try and figure out. After all that happened Roomie was exhausted, but little did he know his day was just getting started. Roomies friends were so excited to see Roomie back to life that they decided to celebrate, so they went to Fifths. As they paid the 10 dolla fee Fifths was obviously dead after the sorority girl stabbed someone so they all decided to bounce over to Brown Doors. As they entered a familiar person was in the crowed. It was Mike the Tiger. Roomie was confused as Mike stayed at LSU, but Roomie and Mike were "good friends" 😏.
Roomie approached Mike, because Mike had a bad boy motorcycle and Roomie needed a ride, yeehaw. Roomie tapped Mike on the shoulder and said, "LION UP!" Mike cackled and had a hoot and half at this. Mike gave Roomie a neck hug and nookied Roomies mane. Mike said, "Whats up girl scout, I haven't seen you in a while. You look so... good now" Roomie blushed a lil as he tucked his mane behind his lion ear and replied, "haha you look good too Mike. Do you still have that bike that you bought before?". Mike said, "nah I got something even better its actually parked outside wanna take a look?". With this Roomie shook his head yes and they both headed out the door. As Mike led Roomie to the parking lot they stopped at the sickest most badass two wheel drive there.
          Roomie looked at Mikes hot ride and asked, "Is that a moped?". Mike sighed in hot richness as he said, "Yeahhh dropped a couple bands on this bad boy it may not look it, but she goes fast.". With saying that Mike smacked the back if the moped and chuckled manly. Roomie twirled his tail as he asked Mike for a ride. Mike was obviously happy to give Roomie a ride to anywhere he needed so they both put on their helmets (yk what they say safety first 🥜🥰) and they hopped on the moped. Roomie wrapped his lion arms around Mikes tiger body and they rode into the moonset.
          As they were cruising down an empty highway suddenly the same werewolf from before jumped out into the middle of the road. This cause Mike to swerve off the road, but before any injuries could be dealt to Roomie, Mike wrapped Roomie in his arms and saved him. The werewolf approached both the felines and said, "Hey you cool cats and kittens." meancelingly. Mike gave a bombastic side eye to the werewolf and said, "It kinda smells like up dog in here.". Stupidly the werewolf replied, "Whats up dog?". Roomie and Mike busted out into laughter as Mike said, "NOTHING MUCH DAWG WHATS UP WITH YOU!?". The werewolf felt foolish and angry so with Mike's reply he ripped off the werewolf fur suit to reveal he was actually the escaped convict, Gary. Gary laughed evil as he sneered at Roomie. Roomie gasped in utter shock as he realized who the werewolf was. Mike looked at Roomie and asked, "Roomie do you know who this man is?". Roomie replied shyly as he said,"Yes he is my ex hoe, I cut him off ages ago because he for real a munch".
          Gary didnt like these words so at that he flung himself towards Roomie, but before Gary could land a punch on Roomies smooth fur, and hand grabbed Gary's arm. Roomie was in shock to see it wasn't Mike who stopped the punch, but it was Moodler. Moodler snapped Garys arm and broke his back 😩, and as Moodler was beating Gary up Mike grabbed Roomies arm to try and run. It was too late however because Moodler had already beat the escapee to a plump, and Moodler said, "ROOMIE WAIT TALK TO ME BABE!"

To be continued, sorry there wasn't alotta drama in this.

(Note from meeee sorry I haven't updated in a couple days y'all I got busy having fun w life, but Im back tho. Im probably gonna make one last chapter to this bc I cant leave yall w a cliff hanger, but if yall want me to continue this I will bc for some god forbidden reason alot of yall like this shit. So yeah bye🙏😭🥜)